Help › Forums

1st WgtpoT & WGTCT Cup 09

Wed, Dec 2 2009 1:07 PM (9 replies)
  • gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2009 11:32 AM

****officially sponsored WgtpoT & WGTCT officially sponsored****

TOURNEY STYLE *** eight (8) players compete in a single-elimination bracket

BRACKET *** see the WGTCT link below for the bracket and all other important info

INFORMATION *** can be found on WGTCT

POSTING SCORES *** see the WGTCT link above for the link to post scores

PRIZES *** ranking points for both the WgtpoT Ranking and the CTWR

DATES *** Saturday, November 28 to Tuesday, December 22

QUESTIONS *** ask gaoerfuqiu or casique1

• casique1
    370 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 6:26 AM

Full in 1 day ! :)

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 5:32 PM

Wow, that was quick! Registration is over, and the link to do so has been removed from this thread; however, if you would like to be part of the Waiting List (which is already quite large), you can visit WgtpoT and go to "Special Events" to register. The bracket will be announced tomorrow, with information on opponents and round conditions.

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2009 5:41 AM

The bracket is up, so use the links on the original post of this thread or just go to WGTCT to find all of the information you need to make this tourney a success. To quote casique, "Tourney on GO,,, GL!!!" This tournament will end on December 9, and players will have 4-5 matches, so please get your first round completed as soon as possible!

• gladsome
    446 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 6:01 AM

Would have also gladly my first round played, the weekend is that the best time zones to be adjusted. Arod did not announce itself however. One asks to post my score, which number am I to write into the field? Perhaps you can give an example.

Greetings

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 6:08 AM

Hi gladsome, because all matches are stroke play, you need to enter the total score for both players, i.e. 33-34. You still need to enter the score even if the match goes into sudden death, i.e. 36-36. Hope that answers your question!

• gladsome
    446 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 11:01 AM

Hi gaoerfuqiu, many thanks, the format was not clear. I write thus first the Score of the winner, then the loser in the score field and below, if necessarily, data for the Sudden Death.

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 4:49 PM

gladsome:

I write thus first the Score of the winner, then the loser in the score field and below, if necessarily, data for the Sudden Death.

Perfect =)

• gladsome
    446 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2009 3:13 PM

I wish to withdraw from the Tourney, many thanks.

Good Luck!

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2009 1:07 PM

gladsome has been successfully withdrawn from this tourney, and t.j-jimenez has been moved from the waiting list into the main draw. He must play ARod007 in the first round.

The deadline for this tournament has been extended to December 22nd, so please get your matches in ASAP! If you know someone who is playing in this tournament that has not played an assigned match, let them know thru the many forms of communication available on the 4 sites (WGT, -LS, -poT, & -CT).

RSS