Help › Forums

Course Notebook on desktop version

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 9 2020 10:18 AM (6 replies)
  • Gabsou
    11 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2020 3:37 PM

Hello everyone,

Are we going to have to give up on the Course notebook and all notes taken for years?
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2020 4:11 PM

• Sevvy53
    70 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 3:22 PM

Thanks for this link TS however I cannot see how the link will seamlessly allow access to notebook while playing the PCEA game? Wouldn't you need to have logged into WGT in a seperate tab to see it?

Its good to know you are able to access it after the flash deadline nevertheless. Its not really what I paid for when I first got the Notebook so many will feel a bit short changed I feel.

Personally I'm already busy copying all my notes into Microsoft Notepad ++ so I'm able to access them a bit easier. Your link gives another option.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 3:35 PM

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2020 8:57 PM

Sevvy53:
    I cannot see how the link will seamlessly allow access to notebook while playing the PCEA game? Wouldn't you need to have logged into WGT in a seperate tab to see it?

My suggestion would be to open the notebook link above in a browser, then use Alt+Tab to switch back and forth between the notebook and the PCEA app.  That should work even if your PCEA app is fullscreen.

• Sevvy53
    70 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 10:15 AM

Sam

Thank you for the tip - I'll see how it shapes up.

Sevvy

• Sevvy53
    70 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2020 10:18 AM

Dear Don

Thank you for the information Don - I'll get a handle on this one way or another - its all part of tha learning curve. At my age its more like an Archimedes spiral!

Kevin

RSS