Forums

Help › Forums

Switch views, meter switches

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 30 2020 12:11 PM (2 replies)
  • arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 10:08 AM

Several times putting on the new version, I've had the meter automatically switch on me as I changed views to line up putts.  Quite a few times I've noticed it and made the adjustment, but those times I don't......

And, no, I don't accidentally click something wrong or roll the mouse wheel. I've recreated the event over and over, when I'm conscious of it happening. 

Another 'great" thing that has happened 3x alone today- it's my turn to play and there is no road sign with the yardage and elevation. Twice it was on an approach shot, once during a putt.  No way to adjust shot for windage, no way to tell elevation. All I could do was to wait for a timeout, and then it appeared after that. 

Loving the new fonts on the home screen. Also, super nice turkey shirt!!

Wish the basic mechanics of the game would be addressed at some point...... But a little more lipstick always makes things appear better....

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 11:43 AM

arkage57:
    it's my turn to play and there is no road sign with the yardage and elevation

Have you tried hitting the V key?  That should toggle the aimer box display on or off.

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 12:11 PM

I did. I tried everything I could until the timer ran out. 

Same thing happened in a single player match last week. All I could do was to shut down the program and reload it. Luckily, my match reloaded and the road sign was back. 

I grew up in the era of using a pliers to change the TV channels and wrapping the rabbit ears in tin foil. Thought by now I wouldn't still be jiggling the plug to get things to work right. 

Ark

RSS