Help › Forums

*** 10 Years / Lifetime of memories ***

Thu, Nov 5 2020 1:23 PM (27 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 12:51 PM

PRIESTESS:
    WGTicon:

I only sometimes tend to be sentimental, but I just realized that this weekend will be 10 years since I have started working here supporting our players.

As I mark these 10 years, I wanted to say thank you to our players, because without you, I would not be here, but also to our team, who works tirelessly to support this game.

Happy hitting everyone, and hopefully I’ll be making this thread at a 20 year mark 

-WGTicon

I used to look forward to our daily game for 200 credits when we both used Ping Raptures and you were " Iconian " Fantastic times especially when credits first came out , it was like a bandit bonanza !! Congratulations Icon:) x

I still have my 56 scorecard with raptures. Not sure if anyone ever beat it with normal balls on Kiawah :D

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 1:09 PM

Congrats on your 10 year marker Icon. You've always been a straight shooter & thanks fer puttin' up with some of us miscreants.

Doc :)

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 1:51 PM
    WGTicon:

PRIESTESS:
    WGTicon:

I only sometimes tend to be sentimental, but I just realized that this weekend will be 10 years since I have started working here supporting our players.

As I mark these 10 years, I wanted to say thank you to our players, because without you, I would not be here, but also to our team, who works tirelessly to support this game.

Happy hitting everyone, and hopefully I’ll be making this thread at a 20 year mark 

-WGTicon

I used to look forward to our daily game for 200 credits when we both used Ping Raptures and you were " Iconian " Fantastic times especially when credits first came out , it was like a bandit bonanza !! Congratulations Icon:) x

I still have my 56 scorecard with raptures. Not sure if anyone ever beat it with normal balls on Kiawah :D

GI2-sd2?
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 3:51 PM

Good on you Sir . 

And thank you for all the fun and help over the years .

OPY

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 4:37 PM

opyeuclid:

LOL. And he's seen some stuff, eh Opy? Took some abuse along the way but always remained the same aloof arbitrater\envoy\disciplinarian and quite the addition to the community. And he's learned the language quite nicely.  ;-)

Cheers to you, Icon, always got a kick out of Iconian's avatar and the story behind it. The good old days...........  :-)

p.s., Would be cool as hell for Jamie to do a cameo appearance in the twilight of the WGT Flash experience. He was a force.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2020 6:08 PM

PRIESTESS:
    WGTicon:

PRIESTESS:
    WGTicon:

-WGTicon

GI2-sd2?

who can remember. that was before my grey beard!

YankeeJim:

opyeuclid:

LOL. And he's seen some stuff, eh Opy? Took some abuse along the way but always remained the same aloof arbitrater\envoy\disciplinarian and quite the addition to the community. And he's learned the language quite nicely.  ;-)

Cheers to you, Icon, always got a kick out of Iconian's avatar and the story behind it. The good old days...........  :-)

p.s., Would be cool as hell for Jamie to do a cameo appearance in the twilight of the WGT Flash experience. He was a force.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

he is around but no FF this year, so he avoided the spanking :D

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2020 2:06 AM

Congratulations on the milestone Icon.

We have butted heads a few times over the years, but you always remained professional. 

Good luck with the next 10 years.....I wish you and the game the best.

• EasyEdward
    13,499 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2020 6:21 AM

Scary thought that you started work on Halloween...   Oh maybe you started November first - that makes more sense.   :-)

Congrats on 10 years and thanks for all you try to do for us.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2020 10:27 AM

EasyEdward:

Scary thought that you started work on Halloween...   Oh maybe you started November first - that makes more sense.   :-)

Congrats on 10 years and thanks for all you try to do for us.

you don't say. I moved TWICE on halloween eve :)

• jacktrade51
    10,921 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2020 8:13 PM

Dealing with WGTIcon, also WGTChampion, has been a pleasure over the 8 years (I started Aug. 2012).

Tom.

RSS