Help › Forums

Update 10/12: Putting Grid!

Tue, Oct 13 2020 2:07 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PRIESTESS
    10,704 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 12:28 AM
    protonc:

Yes, the market still covers, but you can press V to hide it to view the putting line.

Champion, thanks for the update.  Love it!  Glad to have the "Classic" putting grid back!!!  

You can hide it but you can,t move anything then.
  • carlosdev
    2,532 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 12:57 AM

PRIESTESS:
    protonc:

Yes, the market still covers, but you can press V to hide it to view the putting line.

Champion, thanks for the update.  Love it!  Glad to have the "Classic" putting grid back!!!  

You can hide it but you can,t move anything then.

I have to agree with this point. Hiding n cant move doesnt make any sense. Wish that was possible.

By the way, i had a look at the flash dots now. I think flashy people will be happy now. But iam gona stick with launcher dot reading. Cant move another mountain to relearn the flashy thingy again.

But Tx for flashy option. :)

- Carl 

• MyGime1
    83 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 1:02 AM

There has been an update alright, now I can only log in on the old version, damn thing crashed during a game of head to head. Now it keeps telling me I have internet connectivity issues, but of course this is nonsense, and yes I actually tested my internet speeds and they are as good as ever. Thanks for wasting my sponsor time WGT!

but also on the original version, I can as I said Log in,,, but open the game window and WGT decides I am a guest, despite the fact that the opening page shows my username and all attributes, including access to forums etc

• devildaz1963
    472 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 1:38 AM

Same problem here, maybe its a uk issue?   Hurry up and fix it please WGT. (PCEA and mobile wont connect to server and flash version only opens game client as guest despite being logged in.)

• devildaz1963
    472 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 1:51 AM

Definitely a UK issue as just tried a german server through my VPN and connects to PCEA no problem !

• carlosdev
    2,532 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 2:01 AM

Sometimes WGT have server issues. Today been a day for UK, i assume.

Most times, i have server issues (India/Asia) and when i log in via US VPN, it loads quickly. From my experience, it wont be long enough. After an hour or so, it goes back to normal. 

- Carl 

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Tue, Oct 13 2020 2:07 AM

devildaz1963:

Definitely a UK issue as just tried a german server through my VPN and connects to PCEA no problem !

Not working for me either. Been down for two hours, now I won't be able to play my USGA bracket round :/

• PAGES
RSS