Help › Forums

I need promo code

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 7 2020 3:49 PM (24 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,538 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 8:20 AM

Flatearth777:

i was in a hurry to buy the putter thinking it solves putting problem in championship 13. expensive putters need expensive ball.

its basically useless with cheap balls.

All balls in WGTland, expensive or the free Flintstone, putt exactly the same way.  You need to learn how to use that putter.

• borntobesting
    9,633 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 8:29 AM

pmm711:

Flatearth777:

i was in a hurry to buy the putter thinking it solves putting problem in championship 13. expensive putters need expensive ball.

All balls in WGTland, expensive or the free Flintstone, putt exactly the same way.  You need to learn how to use that putter.

And most expensive putters have a slow meter speed so you don’t really need an expensive ball to slow down the meter speed.

• twinponds169
    3,020 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 8:36 AM

More intentional idiocy spam. This guy needs to be ignored from here on out.

• callaghan159
    6,237 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 10:24 AM

twinponds169:

More intentional idiocy spam. This guy needs to be ignored from here on out.

He has more "Posts" in the forums than there are cereals.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 12:38 PM

I found the truth. it seems like you are clueless.

Why i putt far better with starter putter? its strange. I want someone unmask the putter properties.

Phantom putter is inconsistent with off ding

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 1:39 PM

pmm711:

Flatearth777:

+1

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,533 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2020 3:24 PM

JDGHOST:

This guy's somethin else alright !!

Evil Laugh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

NUTS

LMAO Oh, boy... this GIF of Dr. Evil just made my day! Loved it. 😂😂😂

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2020 4:20 AM

I ignore all the above posts. Where is promo code for credit? i have to buy few gears. 

I think when i bought 2000credit first time i got 500 credit etc. I dont see that now.

RSS