Forums

Help › Forums

cheating

Sat, Nov 28 2009 9:58 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kowalczyk
    36 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 7:47 AM
    if the course is a72 for the round how the hell are people shooting a 60,this i tought was one of the best reallistic games on the internet....i would like to get these people on a real course,,,,shoot a 60 then!
  • marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 8:09 AM

People are shooting 60 because they're good at the game.

How they shoot in real life is irrelevant to an internet game of golf.

• kowalczyk
    36 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 8:53 AM

an internet golf game is to be as close to the real game as posible,trying to hit a wood for 7000 yards is stupid....that a little much but you know what i mean,,,i'll try you on a coarse and see if you can get those numbers,,,kowalczyk....on the other hand ,sinse i have only

marioh:

People are shooting 60 because they're good at the game.

How they shoot in real life is irrelevant to an internet game of golf.

just start i will try ,,,i will buy the best of everything and go on from there and see what happens but i really think that will tack the fun out of this .....INTERNET GAME OF GOLF!

• andyoz
    465 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 10:02 AM

Dude, spend some time playing at then make your points.  Ive been playing for months, this game is amazing!  And some players can hit a 60 in real golf, it does not happen very often and it doesnt happen very often in this game.

As for the 7000 yd drives?  My longest ever is 290yds, something most players can hit in real golf given a decent club.  

• kowalczyk
    36 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 11:03 AM

well thats what i am talking about,somethings are right in this game,but somethings i am not to sure about,,,,but your talking tiger hitting a 290 yd or more on first shot...in this internet game yes there is this stuff happining,,,i relise this is just a game as far as the internet goes......thax     kowalczyk

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 8:06 PM

SOS! Is there a Doctor in the house?!

• kowalczyk
    36 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 8:14 PM

whats wrong

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 8:17 PM

SweetiePie:
    SOS! Is there a Doctor in the house?!

The doctor is on the golf course examining the corpse. I'm a Poirot fan, but I thought Murder on the Links was rather weak.

Kowalczyk, there used to be user here, now banned, who frequently talked to himself in useless redundant threads. You've now taken that to a whole new level: you also quote yourself.  

Stop flooding the forums before it's too late, Kowalczyk. Enjoy the game, it's a great one. (Although I just got thrashed by badaboom's 6 birdies within 9 holes.)

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 8:18 PM

Well the only cheating going on is sandbagging.....some people on this thread know all about it.....and then some....

Such a shame...

.I don't golf in real life, so I have no handicap, this is a virtual golf game that is NOTHING like real life.  I went golfing 2 times since playing this game only to find out it is nothing like real life.......you may know the terms, but NO it does not compare to real life golfing.

• kowalczyk
    36 Posts
    Mon, Nov 23 2009 8:22 PM

YEA RIGHT,I DO NOT TALK TO MYSELF professor.

• PAGES
RSS