Forums

Help › Forums

2020 Andyson Tournament Scores/Info Here

Mon, May 10 2021 4:01 PM (301 replies)
  • mymanpayne
    6,137 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 5:02 PM

Ross and I had an awesome battle for this one. Only difference was I birdied the 5th hole, and he had a near miss. My 8 birdie's beat his 7 birds. We both parred the 7th. Nice match Ross, enjoyed the challenge!

• mymanpayne
    6,137 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 5:42 PM

My stroke rd was a mixture. Left a few out there, but not the worst score.

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 8:07 PM

Foooze 1UP vs Roggrr in 10

Had a nail biter. I jumped out 2UP after 2 and felt pretty good about things. Roggrr had a couple of ul putts. On 2 right over the center of the cup. Played even after that until no. 6. he hit a great approach within 5 ft of the pin. My idiot caddy handed me the wrong wedge and I sailed it over the green. 1 up. halved No. 7 and my opponent brought it AS on 8 with a great tee shot and birdie putt. neither of us negotiated No. 9 well and we traded par. Back to No.1 and Roggrr barely rested at the edge of the rough off the tee. I was on in 2 and he left the approach just short of the green out of the rough. I birdied after he made a great attempt to pitch in the bird just missing. 

It was a very enjoyable round and my opponent was a true gentleman. Very good game indeed. 

• Phippo20040
    104 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2020 8:51 PM

I did post this earlier in the thread but not sure you can view it as it posted as a link so here it is again

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 12:33 AM

did my 18 at bethpage....to many lip outs pretty sure dennis was ROFLAO in heaven as he watched. Here is to you good sir (Toast to Dennis) scored -9 (-4f -5b) 61.

you guys are setting bar way too high, lol. hope i make it to the 2nd round. So....since i'm running this tournament, if i get pushed below cut line ...i will be the cut line (this round only)

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 7:06 AM

Finally had some free quiet time this morning to stroll 18 through Beth. Good voodoo after a couple of early back 9 eagles had me 13 under after 13. Then VEM remembered I'm supposed to suck at this game and took over the final 5 holes with a easy birdie putt lipout on 17 and a par putt lipout on the 18th was bad vem icing on the cake,

Finished 14 under 56.

• RoggRR
    586 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 9:20 AM

Foooze won. We played the match last night. Very nice game and good fun. It was time of little misses on the greens, very little misses.

Wish you luck in your next match, Eric. See you soon again.

• amateur4sure
    2,196 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 1:50 PM

KHarmon5   vs    amateur4sure

Kat & Myself just had a fab game in Toast of Dennis (I had a few toasts prior to game -:)

What an outing, Kat put herself in heavy rough off 1st drive so I`m thinking Bird and mine lol yeah yeah Kat had other ideas she put it to within 10ft about the same as my sad 2nd, Kat made hers and I failed 1 up Kat  uh ho

Then it was just a birdie fest for both until the 6th? Kat was so unlucky with her high up putt and I fluked a bird to make it level.

Both birdied 7th and 8th with some great putts...

Onto 9th both 3 yards away (think wind got us both?) 

Kat was so unlucky drifting around the cup and I simply got lucky as usual for the Win

What a great game with a great new friend, All the respect in the World for Dennis which is what this is all about............. Brave Bill for keeping this going my friend!!!

Thanks Kat really looking forward to another game with you time permitted..

Respect gang...

Chris

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 2:04 PM

A very mediocre 69 for me @ BPB full 18.

Doc :)

• dacrash
    465 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2020 9:09 PM

Managed to make a 59 at B. P. full 18 ranked.

dacrash

RSS