Forums

Help › Forums

U.S. Amateur

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 2 2020 7:17 PM (4 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 3:14 AM

The U.S. Amateur starts in 12 days, We are supposed to have the virtual U.S. Amateur and be getting full 18 hole Bandon Dunes course for it. Has this been scrapped? I would have thought if we were still having the Tournament we would have gotten the course in the update last night. 

• JDGHOST
    6,783 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 3:41 AM

borntobesting:

The U.S. Amateur starts in 12 days, We are supposed to have the virtual U.S. Amateur and be getting full 18 hole Bandon Dunes course for it. Has this been scrapped? I would have thought if we were still having the Tournament we would have gotten the course in the update last night. 

Hope your not holding your breath ....🤢 lol

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 7:29 PM

I am sure that was scrapped well over a year ago. I have tried multiple times over the past few months to get someone to verify this, but have never received a reply.

Brett

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 9:39 PM

borntobesting:
    I would have thought if we were still having the Tournament we would have gotten the course in the update last night. 

I thought we did get it. Could have sworn I saw it yesterday morning, it was right behind my profile page, between Blogs and my Wall.

:-)

• amb1923
    223 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2020 7:17 PM

borntobesting:

Especially because it was supposed to have a USGA tie-in, I'm guessing it's a no-go (maybe they never got to shoot it because of the pandemic?). When the lock-down was just getting going back in March, I posted something about maybe getting the new Bandon Dunes course and got this from Champion:

We would absolutely love to do that. 

If we had any courses that were built and ready we would release them and not make you wait. Unfortunately this is not the case and we don't have a new courses to release at this time. 

_CHAMPION 

RSS