• CMorris5
    147 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 8:25 AM

DRIESDP and ESTIENNE 

Division A please 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 10:34 AM

ColumbusStorm & kavvz for division A pls.  thx!

• JDGHOST
    6,784 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 11:40 AM

Yiannis1970:
    Poppy, there's a cc bug out there which causes 0 spin on the ball (eventhough you play with spin) on the next stroke. So, for me, till this thing is fixed, it's better to stay away from the cc button especially if the next hole is a par 3...:)

I am well aware of what we call "The spin glitch" but I have only seen this in skins game's AFTER a player "Picks up" ?? I have played many match play and or alt shot when there is a conceded putt and have never seen the "glitch" happen? Is this something new?

JD

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 12:15 PM

I hardly play any skins but playing many mps and alts. This bug has been there for years.

• JACOBITE12
    4,758 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 12:38 PM

Jacobite12 and Horatiow

Group B

Thanks

• baggepance
    314 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 12:39 PM

baggepance and darek2 in division A please

• tiptopTOPPIN
    1,191 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 12:44 PM

we come here to win Tiptoptoppin and Pralaya :) UK time division B i think

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 1:45 PM

JDGHOST:
    I am well aware of what we call "The spin glitch" but I have only seen this in skins game's AFTER a player "Picks up" ?? I have played many match play and or alt shot when there is a conceded putt and have never seen the "glitch" happen? Is this something new?

Yes and no. The original bug way back when (years before you joined up) affected all the modes of play and then was fixed. It used to be so bad that players would say don't cc a putt if it ended the hole.

This version of it appears to affect only games where 2 players are playing and only after the previous hole was finished without actually getting the ball in the cup, i.e. cc or pickup. 

I haven't seen it in AS (yet) but haven't really been looking for it. Shots off the tee that go weird usually get attributed to your basic wtf moment or the clash. :-D

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 2:35 PM
    YankeeJim:

This version of it appears to affect only games where 2 players are playing and only after the previous hole was finished without actually getting the ball in the cup, i.e. cc or pickup. 

I haven't seen it in AS (yet) but haven't really been looking for it. Shots off the tee that go weird usually get attributed to your basic wtf moment or the clash. :-D

I can assure you that i had it in many alt games.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 4:37 PM

Yiannis1970:
    I can assure you that i had it in many alt games.[/quote

Well that should give WGT a heads up as to where to look for the fix. 

RSS