Help › Forums

NOTEBOOK AND NEW LAUNCHER

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 1 2021 9:23 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 1:57 AM

Hello to all who read this post. I have been wondering for a long time whether WGT will make this equipment available to players who have NOTEBOOK on the new platform. I have discussed this issue with players and some said that perhaps WGT will repay the credits from the NOTEBOOK, if that is really the case, that is not a correct decision. I have my NOTEBOOK full of notes, I am a player who needs to know exactly what he needs with each stroke, I have spent a lot of balls writing my notes, and really every time I open the NEW LAUNCHER, I miss my NOTEBOOK. I hope that WGT makes available to all players who use the NOTEBOOK in NEW LAUNCHER, I suppose that in these times when we live in high technology there is some way to introduce this equipment, but with the notes that we have today. I hope that google translate has done a good job with what I want to present here.

Regards

Luis

• kelsp
    2,196 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 2:46 AM

Good points Luis, they may probably incorporate it in time.

In the meantime, start Copying your notes to a text file on your PC just in case, you can then use your phone to look it up on the launcher in fullscreen if needed.

-kp

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2020 7:42 AM

kelsp:

Good points Luis, they may probably incorporate it in time.

In the meantime, start Copying your notes to a text file on your PC just in case, you can then use your phone to look it up on the launcher in fullscreen if needed.

-kp

Yes, I copied and pasted my notebook onto notepad. A file for each course.

Separate folder for CTTH and a file for each course

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2020 11:12 PM

I always looked at my ceiling n asked for help lol 

But the response was

"Next time, Jimmy"  🙄🙄

• WGTweb
    27 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2020 8:19 PM

They're working on it for Desktop.  Might be a while before it's on Mobile, but the Web Course Notebook we added in September works everywhere.  There's a button to open the web version on the Course Notebook pro shop page.

You can open it in a separate window, or open it on your phone if you want to keep the game full-screen.  https://m.wgt.com/notebook

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 10:35 AM

WGTweb:

They're working on it for Desktop.  Might be a while before it's on Mobile, but the Web Course Notebook we added in September works everywhere.  There's a button to open the web version on the Course Notebook pro shop page.

You can open it in a separate window, or open it on your phone if you want to keep the game full-screen.  https://m.wgt.com/notebook

Ty very much

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 1:38 PM
    WGTweb:
    the Web Course Notebook we added in September works everywhere.  There's a button to open the web version on the Course Notebook pro shop page.
    Everywhere? not me! I can open the web version, choose a course but can see holes and notes.
  • giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 1:45 PM

Gepetto1958:
    WGTweb:
    the Web Course Notebook we added in September works everywhere.  There's a button to open the web version on the Course Notebook pro shop page.
    Everywhere? not me! I can open the web version, choose a course but can see holes and notes.

Have you opened this link?
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 5:51 PM

I made a shortcut on my desktop using the link above.

Right click on your desktop and click shortcut. Then paste  https://m.wgt.com/notebook 

to the location. Now name your shortcut (Course Notebook) and click Finish.

Its now on your desktop and will open in your browser.

You will have to sign in to use it

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2020 5:35 AM

Don, you are the BEST!   And all of my notes are there. It is actually much easier to use then on Flash. Another great tip from The Computer Guru.

Perhaps you should find a way to add Computer Guru to your profile pic.

• PAGES
RSS