Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2020 Official Request Thread

Sat, Jul 18 2020 7:28 AM (224 replies)
  • DavidP2014
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 2:43 PM

Dear Santa,  I could really use a couple sleeves of TP5X (L93+) Balls.

• Pitermaikel
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 2:56 PM

Thank you so much WGT Champion!!!!!

Gracias Campeón 

Pitermaikel

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 3:11 PM

If i may. I’d like to receive a Santa gift of 2 Titleist lvl 70 balls? 
    thank you kindly in advance.  

• TEdUp
    1,381 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 3:29 PM

I'm hoping Santa (in shorts, paddle-boarding in July) will be kind enough to reach down in his gift bag and find 3 sleeves of TaylorMade TP5x Balls (L48+) to send to me...that would be awesome...HO HO HO...thanks a lot Santa :)

• Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 4:04 PM

Hi  Champ :)

I`ve already been given some sleeves but since i`m poorer than a rats a** i thought i`d ask. The highest level Callaway 3W would be a massive upgrade for me, tried the one before on a free rental and it was dynamite.

Cheers

Bjorn

• Ladychipper
    22,706 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 4:24 PM

Spencie33 thanked me on my profile page and you are very welcome!

Robert, 

That was very kind of you to take this whole event on and looks like it was a great success.

You all stay safe and...

Blessings to all,

Marion

• Cicero733
    2,296 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 5:00 PM

Santa,

If possible I would really appreciate two sleeves of the the Titleist V1x lvl 87 balls. I understand they are rather costly so I limit my use of them to matches and ranked rounds.

Thank you for your consideration.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 5:35 PM

Indeed, well organized / orchestrated, folks asked & recieved, WGT Champ stepped up, 20% off sale coincided with much of the event. I'd have to say, there are many happy WGT campers. Well done to all involved, this is community, a very rare commodity in this day and age. Old dude out.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 6:53 PM

drmoose:
    happy WGT campers.

I am one ,

To see and have the chance watch this game grow and change the way it has over the years . It has been a fun ride in the back of the short bus . { old forum thread }  

From the first front 9 to things in the forums like Andyson , Icon and Team Yancy .

The way the community gathered together over the years to give back for the fun of the game .

Christmas in WGT land started out as a way to pass on to the new that needed to find the " Ding " to the help of the game ,

Times have changed as age has passed ,

One thing is still the same as Santa's stand up . 

Thank You .

• WolfApel
    3,204 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 7:24 PM

Titleist TS3 Driver (L102+)

This the one thing missing from my bag but I just can't swing it right now. 

Thank you for your consideration.

SHF

Wolf

RSS