Forums

Help › Forums

HELP!!!! RAPTURE PRO SET IRONS HELP!!!

Fri, Nov 20 2009 1:34 PM (6 replies)
  • Iceats
    346 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 12:31 PM
    Help !!!!!!!!
    I just tried to hit the new rapture "PRO" irons all shots were flat with no loft - I hit a 6 iron 230 yards. PW 200 yards off the tee - no wind.  Please refund my credits so I can purchase the old Rapture set back -
    Please help - these things weren't cheap Iceats
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 12:41 PM

Please stop flooding the forums with endless copies of the same post, Ice.

This issue was dealt with before you started flooding the forums. Just clear your Flash and browser caches, restart your browser, log out & back in to WGT and everything should be fine.

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 12:57 PM

There is still a problem with the irons as the punch shot after clearing browser catch and flash catch just went 190 with an 8 iron.  If you want to see check out my replay.

• Iceats
    346 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 12:58 PM

Faterson,

Thank you, I did all that you recommended including a cold restart of the computer.  And all is NOT fine.  And I did not find a resolution to this issue before I made two different  post in two different places, otherwise, I would not have posted.  However, do you have a resolution for the problem I am encountering, if so please let me know what that is.

I'm not on another forum where I might be more receptive to constructive, and in this case, correct decorum advice - what I seek is a resolution for the money I have spent.

I realize I did a multiple thread, I am at a standstill - sold my old raptures, bought the new ones and now they don't work - I want a resolution quick as I am not going to invest further in buying back the old clubs (already lost money) and selling these (lose more money).  So if you have a resolution to the above, please let me know what that might be.

Ice

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 1:03 PM

Thunderbird, did you log out & back in to WGT? (In some browsers, depending on individual settings, clearing the cache does not log you out. Chrome, for example, only clears the most recent cookies by default.)

Ice, can you describe specifically what problems you are having after clearing your Flash cache, clearing your browser cache, and logging out & back in to WGT? (Again, restarting the computer does not necessarily log you out of WGT! Old cookies can survive any number of computer reboots.)

• Iceats
    346 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 1:25 PM
    Faterson, I want to Publicly apologize for my earlier post - I WAS WRONG, and when I am wrong I am happy to admit it and take ownership. I had gone through all the recommendations in your post - except one, FLASH CACHE - I just finished cleaning it, cleaning the browser temp files/cookies (again) signing out of WGT (again), and restarting COLD (again). Guess what, it appears to have resolved the issue. Frustration is my worst enemy when dealing with IT items, as you might have noticed. Again, thank you and I offer my sincere apology for my earlier post. Thanks for your patience, you were just trying to help. Ice
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 1:34 PM

No problem, happy to hear the issues are resolved.  

RSS