Forums

Help › Forums

Alt Shot issue, twice no concede option.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 25 2020 7:28 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • protonc
    644 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 2:40 PM

Last night, there were two of us playing old version and two playing new version game.  Twice there was no concede for a short putt.  Putt beforehand at 12 ft it was shown.  No response needed, just a fyi.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 2:55 PM

protonc:

Last night, there were two of us playing old version and two playing new version game.  Twice there was no concede for a short putt.  Putt beforehand at 12 ft it was shown.  No response needed, just a fyi.

Thanks for letting us know. We're looking into it. 

_CHAMPION 

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 3:30 PM

protonc:
    Twice there was no concede for a short putt.

Seen this alot the last couple weeks.......Cheers

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 3:47 PM

For clarity, the issue was seen on PCEA and working normally in Flash? And neither player on the team saw the concede option? Were the teams split as 2 on PCEA vs. 2 on Flash? 

_CHAMPION 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 5:01 PM

WGTChampion:
    For clarity, the issue was seen on PCEA and working normally in Flash?

No. Flash players ocassionally see it and I suspect it's when EA and PC players are hooked up. Problem's probably on the EA side but it drags PC players into it.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 5:22 PM

WGTChampion:

For clarity, the issue was seen on PCEA and working normally in Flash? And neither player on the team saw the concede option? Were the teams split as 2 on PCEA vs. 2 on Flash? 

_CHAMPION 

Can't be 100% on which side, but I was thinking it was for the PCEA version not seeing the concede.  Teams were Flash/PCEA VS Flash/PCEA.

Thanks for looking into it.

• Dharla
    316 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 8:55 PM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

I've seen this happen at least 6 times. I don't know if the combination of the opponents matters but it is when i'm on PCEA and my teammate is on flash. The sequence is ALWAYS THE SAME.

When I'm on PCEA and both my opponent and I are putting for the same score and are both within the CC range but I'm farther away and it's my turn to putt.

My opponent cc's my putt and I can't cc his because the cc button doesn't pop up.To make matters worse it also disables the chat feature until after the next time I take a shot. I can see the messages coming in, 1 2 3 4 5, etc., but no  way to open it and I know I don't even want to, lol.

as a side note: in flash the order always seemed a little strange to me in that if i putt and make it, it's my teammates choice to cc their putt, but if I get cc'd then it's my choice.

I'm not sure that is the same in PCEA.

I sure hope you can fix this because it is sometimes a major source  of conflict between teams and even teammates.

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 4:25 AM

YankeeJim:
    No. Flash players ocassionally see it

I play primarily A/S and I see it at least once every 9 hole round. I play the flash version as do most on my friends list I do believe......Cheers

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 4:43 AM

It has been a while for me to play A/S, but I recall that only one of the opposite players may see the concede button(?)

• JaRTennBogey
    73 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 9:39 AM

I have seen this many times over the past month or so while playing through PCEA.

It would be my time to CC a putt---but i got no button.

For instance a few days ago--while playing alt shot rnd through PCEA--against 2 players who i know were using flash version---the other i dont know. When it came my time to cc putt i got no button.I told them so putt was hit ---on to the next hole.

Sometimes--when this happens---my chat button will go gray---and i cannot pull up chat to explain why i did not cc putt.

Sometimes the gray box will turn white again after the next hole loads up--sometimes it will go back white AFTER i hit my next shot. There is no telling which way it will go back white.

I know the other players might think i am being rude for not CC a  putt---so as soon as i can, i explain that it is a glitch i have seen many times in PCEA version.

I am glad to know it is not just me who is having this trouble.

• PAGES
RSS