• PAGES
  • ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 10:59 AM

Purchased credits, no boost..

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 11:27 AM

How do you  know that you didn't get a boost? You haven't played today. You only get the XP boost after playing a round. You get 40% more XP's when you finish the round. You won't see anything until you finish a round and you see your total XP's for that round. Unless you are playing h2h coin games on mobile and when the round ends on mobile the points made for the round moves so quickly you could easily miss the 40% boost. 

• ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 11:49 AM

Ummm, I play almost all coin games. And I have played 3 rounds since purchase. No ultra icon, no boost points.This ain't rocket science. I play PCEA only, and yes you do see the icon for ultra boost when you purchase it, immediately it shows up on top of the screen.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 1:18 PM

ElDystoped:
    This ain't rocket science.

You don't have it so it must be rocket science. No rocket scientists at WGT office as far as I know.

• ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 1:53 PM

callaghan159:

ElDystoped:
    This ain't rocket science.

You don't have it so it must be rocket science. No rocket scientists at WGT office as far as I know.

lol  It isn't just me so seems, they will get to it I suppose..

• ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 9:57 AM

So wtf.  I have emailed support, posted here on forums, posted on FB thread for the promo, and nothing. I went for the offer because I had time to play, that time is running out, still no boost.  Last offer I ever fall for, last penny I ever spend.

• snakeperry
    32 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 10:58 AM

i have a few cans of boost if u want them..................

• ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 12:35 PM

3 days worth of Ultra Boost is a $40 dollar value.  I already had 8000 credits, I needed no more, but the msg came up in my inbox in pcea, so I figured wtf, nother $10 for 3 days of ultra boost. Now I am stuck with the stupid msg in my inbox taunting me, and no boost.

• Kinzua23
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 2:57 PM

Yea I  bought it too, no boost. I thought I was getting 40% increase in XP, also the beer effect, didnt get either. Other than buying 1000 credits, that I didnt need. RIPOFF..

• PAGES
RSS