Forums

Help › Forums

Cannot Log in to new site with current account

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 23 2022 11:36 AM (31 replies)
  • garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 6:32 AM

bots or no bots, sound to me more like an IOS problem, or mobile, not WGT.

• Beat007
    762 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 6:43 AM

Got the game on two different iPhone X. The one I did the WGT app update doesn't work anymore (loading is turning forever and a day). Second iPhone X, luckily WGT app not yet updated, works like sweetie pie. Both phones on same iOS version. Don't think it's an iOS problem...

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 6:53 AM

Strange.  I have 2 different pc's, one 7 the other 10 with the latest update and both work fine.  I also have an Android phone with the latest and it works fine.  

Both 7 and 10 running 1.71.1.219362_D

Nokia 8 5G running 1.71.6.229241  New phone, installed within the last month, updated on 8/2/2021.  If you are somehow manually updating WGT, it's wrong.  As far as I know updates are automatic, as you have no choice. A lot like Win10.

Have no problem running the game on either computer.  Just checked the phone(I don't use it to play the game on) and loaded and played the first hole of Torrey Pines just fine.  But then again I have the correct app downloaded for the device in question.  The only problem I have had as of late, is getting all 75 videos to run,(on the phone) without restarting or reset the ad ID.

• AcidDwayne
    43 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 7:25 AM

There's a version 1.71.8 on the apple App Store, and that's the version that seems to be knackered. I've even updated the iPad to the latest OS version and that didn't fix it either.

• SunilKalgutkar1
    13 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 8:07 AM

Now it’s more than 12 hours still no official communication from WGT 

hope they will restore cdps of players who updated and are not able to login and play 

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 8:12 AM

Actually  I just fired up Bluestacks 5 on my win10 machine. It had me go to the google play store to update WGT, it updated to version 1.71.6.225241, game and videos worked just fine.  So still sounds to me it's a IOS problem, or Apple Play Store.

Steam(on PC) also is running version 1.71.1.219.362 and it works just fine also.  It has seemed in the past that both PCEA and Android roll out way before IOS does, so strange that Apple shows a version 1.71.8.

• CustomsGuy
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 8:36 AM

Same issue, both iPad and iPhone updated to new version and will not load. Sent 3 messages to WGT, no response. My steak will end in 8 hours which will piss me off.  Guess WGT does not beta test new versions.  

• Ronb050
    5 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 11:27 AM
    Same issue here - very frustrating. Have contacted wgt support - no reply so far. Everything was fine until I downloaded the WGT update from the AppStore- now all I have is s spinning ‘loading’. I have deleted the app on numerous occasions - reset my iPad a hundred times - constantly checked for new updates. Nada - zilch - nothing! I can play on PC to keep my daily going - but I have missed a Turf War.
  • garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 12:35 PM

Ronb050:
    Same issue here - very frustrating. Have contacted wgt support - no reply so far. Everything was fine until I downloaded the WGT update from the AppStore- now all I have is s spinning ‘loading’. I have deleted the app on numerous occasions - reset my iPad a hundred times - constantly checked for new updates. Nada - zilch - nothing! I can play on PC to keep my daily going - but I have missed a Turf War.

AcidDwayne:

There's a version 1.71.8 on the apple App Store, and that's the version that seems to be knackered. I've even updated the iPad to the latest OS version and that didn't fix it either.

Thinking right might be the problem.  Might it actually be the Apple App Store problem, not WGT.  That version is not on any other devices, unless it is on a Mac.  Curious as to what version it has?

I had to update WGT earlier from the google play store for the copy I run on Bluestacks and it was not that version that downloaded.  Does the play stores get the apps from WGT or somewhere else.  Might be a bad upload to the App Store, if WGT.  Turf wars can also be played on the PC, so to miss it was your own fault.

• Glenn2169
    8 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2021 6:45 PM

Having exactly the same problem Dwayne. Its pissing me off. I wonder if there is any way to switch back to the previous version, maybe that'll fix the problem.

RSS