Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 3/25/20 ***

Sun, Mar 29 2020 4:13 AM (41 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,909 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 8:04 AM

TopShelf2010:

Maybe the Mobile App has not yet been updated with the Loudmouth fix?

Maybe someone from MOBILE can verify?

Don

I still can not get it on my phone. I have it set to update and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I play on PCEA and it is showing up there, just not on mobile for me.

Brett

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 8:09 AM

BPeterson8256:

TopShelf2010:

Maybe the Mobile App has not yet been updated with the Loudmouth fix?

Maybe someone from MOBILE can verify?

Don

I still can not get it on my phone. I have it set to update and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I play on PCEA and it is showing up there, just not on mobile for me.

Brett

Me too, i saw the update available on my phone, which i did last night, as mentioned previously i then logged in/out and even turned off and on again, i can play the EA version so i’ll try there later.

• el3n1
    4,495 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 8:10 AM

BPeterson8256:
    I still can not get it on my phone.

You have done everything I tried.  I would possibly send WGT the specs, model, software version, etc on your phone to see if there is a glitch or nuance with that particular model.  

Would have been nice to be able to gift the items similar to being able to gift the avatars on desktop.  I would have gifted Fmagnets just to see if he wore the magic bus pants : )  

• borntobesting
    9,633 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 8:36 AM

I just checked it out on my Iphone and my Samsung Tablet and it is not on either IOS or Android. 

• BPeterson8256
    2,909 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 8:43 AM

el3n1:

Would have been nice to be able to gift the items similar to being able to gift the avatars on desktop.  I would have gifted Fmagnets just to see if he wore the magic bus pants : )  

๐Ÿ˜‚  I love the funky clothes. I had been wearing Shamrock shorts for most of March, and those ugly heart shorts before that. It is too hot for magic bus pants though... we need magic bus shorts. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I also wish we could gift these. They would make fun prizes for CC tournaments. Let's do this WGT!

• BPeterson8256
    2,909 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 2:40 PM

UPDATE:  My phone app has now updated and the LM apparel is available. There are other obvious changes to the app as well.

Brett

• TopShelf2010
    10,882 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 2:49 PM

BPeterson8256:

UPDATE:  My phone app has now updated and the LM apparel is available. There are other obvious changes to the app as well.

Brett

Thanks Brett for posting this as it may be helpful to others.

Glad it worked out for you

Don

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 2:39 AM

BPeterson8256:

el3n1:

๐Ÿ˜‚  I love the funky clothes. I had been wearing Shamrock shorts for most of March, and those ugly heart shorts before that. It is too hot for magic bus pants though... we need magic bus shorts. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I also wish we could gift these. They would make fun prizes for CC tournaments. Let's do this WGT!

Somebody buy this man a beer, cuz he is one funny son of a gun!!! :-)

Cheers,

BABZ

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 7:46 AM

TopShelf2010:

BPeterson8256:

Brett

Thanks Brett for posting this as it may be helpful to others.

Glad it worked out for you

Don

Just done, my iphone ios updated, not the WGT app and all available now!

• BPeterson8256
    2,909 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 9:24 AM

Babzilla33:

BPeterson8256:

el3n1:

Somebody buy this man a beer, cuz he is one funny son of a gun!!! :-)

Cheers,

BABZ

I think someone buying me a beer may be how my collection of goofy shorts started.๐Ÿบ๐Ÿคฆ‍โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

RSS