Forums

Help › Forums

Available

Sun, Nov 15 2009 6:03 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • duffer66
    700 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2009 11:43 AM

When I log in I always check to see if my brother is on. I noticed last night that when he is playing a round it show him as not available. I think he is not on as there are no green light saying he active so I end up thinking he is not logged in. I would like to see his green light even when he is playing a round so I know he is logged in and can send him a message for match game. Hope this makes sense.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2009 12:08 PM

It only will not show him if he is in 'tournament mode'. He has entered one of WGT weekly, monthly tourneys.

You can still PM him from his profile screen to see if he is there.

WGT is working on some sort of new friend feed (multi coloured dots?).

See HERE.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2009 1:15 PM

On his profile there's a status dot that will tell you, regardless of what he's doing.

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 10:31 AM

YankeeJim, There was no indication showing he was logged in even though he was. It would be nice to know if he is on so I can send him a message letting him know I am on.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 10:53 AM

Duff-If he's online and you go to his profile the green light above his join date should be green. If it isn't you need to report this bug to WGT. It should be green whenever he is online.

YJ

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 2:42 PM

Sorry Yankee untrue. If you are in tourney mode you are available to no one.

See HERE  and  HERE for starters.

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 3:59 PM

Just what I was getting at Soulcatcher. Hope they do something with it soon.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 5:26 PM

Soulcatcher:
    Sorry Yankee untrue. If you are in tourney mode you are available to no one.

Wrong. If ImageShack was up and running I'd show the picture of my screen where it says I'm in the tourney mode but the profile page has the green light on and says I'm available.

Join the weekly tournament then go to the browser you started from and look at your profile. If it doesn't say available something's wrong.

YJ

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 5:36 PM

For you yes. Even if you put your profile to no one, for you you still see the available button but no one else does.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Nov 15 2009 5:41 PM

That makes absolutely no sense-I'm available only to me?

• PAGES
RSS