Help › Forums

Tap-In Rewards

Fri, Dec 10 2021 1:31 PM (67 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,968 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2020 4:04 PM
    JantyDJ:
    haven't received anything for spending 10,000 credits
    As far as I can tell from your post, you bought credits --- you didn't "spend" credits. I think you have to USE the credits (now that you've bought them) to BUY something like balls, wedges, sponsor a tourney with a prize pot for your club, etc. . . .
  • JantyDJ
    4 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 12:58 AM

Thanks for the reply. I bought scotty newport 2 putter, tour pro wgt clubs the full set, driver, wood, hybrid, irons. A new 60 and 54 degree wedge, abilities unlocker for looks. Spent nearly all my credits within an hour of buying the credits haha, but have no rewards for it :(

Did message wgt direct but had no response as of yet.

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 9:03 AM

I have just spent 6000 credits and got my tap in rewards immediately. Mick 

• AlaskanDame
    18,968 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 9:59 AM
    JantyDJ:

Thanks for the reply. I bought scotty newport 2 putter, tour pro wgt clubs the full set, driver, wood, hybrid, irons. A new 60 and 54 degree wedge, abilities unlocker for looks. Spent nearly all my credits within an hour of buying the credits haha, but have no rewards for it :(

Did message wgt direct but had no response as of yet.

You don't get them automatically; you have to "claim" the rewards. On mobile or PCEA version, I believe. Cannot be done on Flash.
  • JDGHOST
    6,784 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 2:38 PM

I sent the following email to WGT ......

Description: I just purchased 2000 credits and it did NOT go towards my "Tap in Rewards" That is definitely NOT GOOD ....Please correct this I copied and pasted the transaction below......

2020-09-03 Purchase 2000 credits Deposit 2,000 Cr

And I received the following response....

WGT Member Services (WGT)

Sep 3, 2020, 1:31 PM CDT

Dear John,

Thank you for your message. The Tap In Rewards promotion counts credits spent throughout the game, purchasing credits does not add to your Tap In Rewards totals.

Let me know if you have any other questions, let us know.

Sincerely,

WGT Member Services

• JantyDJ
    4 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 5:34 PM

Think I solved the issue after WGT responded after sending screenshots of my game etc.

I bought credits early morning before went to work on the 3rd (UK) time, Even the transactions from my bank buying credits are on the 3rd (UK) but in the game credits spent says the 2nd. So guessing WGT golf is American & we are in front of you time wise. They said the promotion started on the 3rd in an email.

If I would of just played the game like on my usual break time at work a few hours later & spent all those credits would be entitled as would of been the 3rd in USA too.

Thanks for the responses. When I played the game on my lunch break that day & seen the tap in rewards was wondering why nothing was unlocked for it but guess I just missed out on it being on UK time.

Thanks for the replies
    Janty
  • SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 9:33 PM

Right.  You have to spend the credits in order to get the rewards.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2020 2:32 AM

JDGHOST:

I sent the following email to WGT ......

Description: I just purchased 2000 credits and it did NOT go towards my "Tap in Rewards" That is definitely NOT GOOD ....Please correct this I copied and pasted the transaction below......

2020-09-03 Purchase 2000 credits Deposit 2,000 Cr

And I received the following response....

WGT Member Services (WGT)

Sep 3, 2020, 1:31 PM CDT

Dear John,

Thank you for your message. The Tap In Rewards promotion counts credits spent throughout the game, purchasing credits does not add to your Tap In Rewards totals.

Let me know if you have any other questions, let us know.

Sincerely,

WGT Member Services

I just buy $50 worth of balls. I know I'm going to buy them anyway.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2020 8:20 AM

JantyDJ:

Can anyone help please, I Just spend nearly £80 on getting two lots of 5300 credits. I only have 600 credits left. So spend 10000 if my maths is correct lol. On the tap-in rewards it's not even unlocked even tier 1 for me, When T6 you have to spend 5999 to unlock that & haven't received anything for spending 10,000 credits yet, be much appreciated if anyone can help.

Many Thanks :)

Did you spend your credits the day before the tap in rewards offer started ? It’s possible you did , difficult to tell for sure with times and dates in different time zones . 

• JantyDJ
    4 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2020 8:52 AM

bossbird:

JantyDJ:

Can anyone help please, I Just spend nearly £80 on getting two lots of 5300 credits. I only have 600 credits left. So spend 10000 if my maths is correct lol. On the tap-in rewards it's not even unlocked even tier 1 for me, When T6 you have to spend 5999 to unlock that & haven't received anything for spending 10,000 credits yet, be much appreciated if anyone can help.

Many Thanks :)

Did you spend your credits the day before the tap in rewards offer started ? It’s possible you did , difficult to tell for sure with times and dates in different time zones . 

Thats exactly what happened mate, Bought & spent all my credits on 3rd (UK Time)

Then the tap in rewards started just a few hours later when time zone changed haha, so just missed out on them, dammit!! :) haha

RSS