Forums

Help › Forums

Very Sad

Sun, Nov 15 2009 9:45 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2009 2:04 PM

I just checked out the "Upcoming Product Releases" and "New Avatar Outfits" has moved from Coming Soon to Roadmap Features. What  a HUGE disappointment. We have being asking for this for months, probably the easiest programing change in the world not to mention a great income generator yet you refuse to appease or apparel  us. Why?

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2009 3:05 PM

I agree Kas!!!!  I myself was bummed when I saw no outfits were in the works  :(  Would have been a good money maker for them I believe......Ah well, maybe the next release, or maybe they are teasing  :)~~~~~

B

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 1:11 AM

Who in there right minds are going to spend money on a new outfit, will it realy make a change to this game,and how we play it !

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 5:41 AM

I think things related to gameplay should be more important than the little details, like new outfits.

• SLASHX
    278 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 5:45 AM

Ummm... yeah.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 6:12 AM

New outfits are very necessary, Cobra. If nothing else, please let us at least customize the colours of our shirts & pants. Kaslo is right, it's very confusing when you play a foursome and two other guys are the exact copy of yourself.  

• SLASHX
    278 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 6:14 AM

Faterson:

New outfits are very necessary, Cobra. If nothing else, please let us at least customize the colours of our shirts & pants. Kaslo is right, it's very confusing when you play a foursome and two other guys are the exact copy of yourself.  

LOL... are you being serious?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 6:20 AM

Absolutely serious. This is a legitimate complaint, voiced thousands of times by many players. It very often happens I want to take a shot only to find out it's the other player's turn, because he looks exactly the same as my player. It's very distracting.

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 6:26 AM

Got to disagree here faterson, there are a lot more things we need than a new outfit, i personally would never spend anything on an outfit. It is quite easy to know that it is your turn, in any game you play. And besides, you have a black male avatar so how you find it hard to distinguish a white male avatar to a black male avatar,then i don't know. You colour blind faterson lol....

• SLASHX
    278 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2009 6:30 AM

LOL... wow.

You do know that the names of the players in each match appear in the top left of the screen and that the player currently up to hit has his name highlighted right? There is also an audio alert when it's your turn to hit the ball... you dont hear the chime when it's someone else's turn to hit. I guess that isn't enough and a turquoise shirt that you can pay $1 for would be much much better lol.

• PAGES
RSS