Forums

Help › Forums

Tee Off Positions

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 11 2009 4:52 PM (1 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2009 1:28 PM

I read in the forums about the WGT staff looking for more ideas to make the game more realistic.  Here's one which I have searched the forum's for but could not find.  If it's been brought up before I apologize. 

In all of the computer golf games I've played in 25 years  (other than mini-golf) I've never seen a feature which allows you to place your golfer in a position on the Tee box where you would like them to tee off from.   We all do that every time we play real golf.   Tee up on the right / left / center of the tee box depending on where you want to hit your tee shot.   For example .. on #2 at Kiawah I would tee up on the right side of the tee box.  Same on #2 at Bethpage.   Then you could aim your tee shot with more of a chance at hitting the fairway.     3 positions would do it.

I know it will be down on the list but I thought I'd bring it up anyway.   Thanks for the great work at putting up a first class sight ...

PS.  I'd be remiss if i didn't also say your priorities are 100% right  ... More Courses & Fix the Meter ...

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2009 4:52 PM

lvietri:
    I know it will be down on the list but I thought I'd bring it up anyway.   Thanks for the great work at putting up a first class sight ...

I hope it's not to far down on the list...

That sounds like a real good idea Ivietri.I do alot of shot shaping myself so that feature would be great for me....Good thinking..

Larry.

RSS