*** Downtime tonight 1/28/20 ***

Thu, Jan 30 2020 11:05 AM (31 replies)
  • EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 10:41 AM

WGTChampion:

Tigerpaw509:

Under the Wgt community..golf courses pick/play a hole not working

This is working fine for me in Chrome this morning. What browser are you using?  

_CHAMPION 

See if it works if you already have the game client open.    The difference I saw was that the page is now https rather then http which it was before the update.

EE

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 10:53 AM

TopShelf2010:

After the update, announcing the 2nd Live Series qualifier, the link does not appear to be working. It simply takes me to the tournaments page with the eTour header.

I am assuming the tournament will begin on 02/01. However, the description clearly states "Beginning today."

CHAMP  - are we to assume this is just an admin error and the tournament will start on 1st Feb?

• el3n1
    4,495 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 11:20 AM

could this possibly be right, after all the ball effects and silliness... are these really the new rulers we may end up getting use?  

Please know, no harm intended, I know WGT is doing their best to update and improve the game... just saw these and couldn't help but laugh while looking for some sample rulers after being ask about them.  

on another note -- apparel... since we are still seeing some new apparel introduced... do you think it would be possible to introduce a simple black pair of slacks … it was suggested that the current black slacks for the Max Apparel line - are "Prison" pants with the solid stripe down the outside and the red stripe on the inseam.  

Also, I believe I noticed the solid light blue Top Golf apparel dress shirt was ripped on the back left shoulder near the collar after one of my monster apparel boosting drives... I can see it on android mobile and on the PC EA version...  Just so you know.  

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 1:45 PM

Suggestion for the Live Series qualifier: Have a 2 round tournament, first round unlimited tries, second round single play; like the VT tournaments used to be. A lone unlimited round is too tiresome and annoying for many players, including myself, to even consider giving it a try. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 1:50 PM

• el3n1
    4,495 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 2:11 PM

TopShelf2010:
    I really like the warthog ruler

therein lies the beauty of the "ruler" any .gif image named "ruler" and used with the hotkey or however you set it up can be used as far as I know.    simply rotating the image sideways and capturing only what you wish to use with a transparent background and you can have the image you desire and still be able to adjust it to scale as needed.  : )  

you could try this... :)  it still makes me laugh... wait till the streamers start using them LOL...

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 2:36 PM

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 2:54 PM

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 3:05 PM

Safari and FireFox

• el3n1
    4,495 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2020 3:12 PM

TopShelf2010:
    Now, is there anyone out there that can replace the warthog head with Icon wearing a pink tutu and I will be all over it.

I tried...  hope this is close enough... I think the outstretched arms are indicating to move your marker "this much"  :)   

RSS