Forums

Help › Forums

Cabo, Whistler, and other Flash-only courses

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 24 2020 9:08 AM (5 replies)
  • fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 10:21 PM

So once Flash version is officially gone, are those courses gone as well, or will they be added to stand-alone, and hopefully mobile?

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2020 4:34 AM

• pmm711
    5,517 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2020 5:38 AM

TopShelf2010:

fobby1980:

So once Flash version is officially gone, are those courses gone as well, or will they be added to stand-alone, and hopefully mobile?

I would like to think that because the Tru Golf courses, Cabo and Whistler, are a key selling points to the Premier Memberships, WGT would more than likely attempt to add them to both the PCEA and mobile versions.

Maybe as some holes from those courses are still in the “Best of” on mobile and not in the Flash version.  We flash players were told those holes couldn’t exist as a part of the game any longer.  Why can Cabo/Whistler single holes be in mobile but not in flash?

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2020 7:15 AM

Hey, when your priorities are adding raw turkeys to the heads of cyborg pimp avatars instead of updating something like BOP Famous or BOP Hardest, what can you do?

Those tracks have been stale for years with a bunch of newer courses available to change them up. I can do it in 10 minutes with a course builder. You can create your own, yes, but you can't play multi together with friends on it.

Honestly, how much thought and effort does it take to give those a bit of a facelift?

SMH

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2020 9:06 AM

They weren’t. It’s advertised in the banner but mobile players cannot play them. 

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2020 9:08 AM

Hopefully after the arrival of Bandon Dunes this summer then we can have new updated versions. If not then I don’t know, start a petition maybe?

twinponds169:

Hey, when your priorities are adding raw turkeys to the heads of cyborg pimp avatars instead of updating something like BOP Famous or BOP Hardest, what can you do?

Those tracks have been stale for years with a bunch of newer courses available to change them up. I can do it in 10 minutes with a course builder. You can create your own, yes, but you can't play multi together with friends on it.

Honestly, how much thought and effort does it take to give those a bit of a facelift?

SMH

RSS