• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2020 3:25 PM

Hi everyone,

Small patch today with some minor fixes

• Win/Loss now shows correctly on Match Play scorecard
    • Total Yardage now shows correctly on Match Play scorecard
    • Removed incorrect in-game messaging for Match Play
    • Also the downtime last night fully removed apparel bonuses from Match Play

_CHAMPION

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jan 15 2020 3:39 PM

Thank you 

OPY

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 9:28 AM

Is anyone having success with the Match Play on the Early Access program? So far, we haven't been able to make a connection to play (getting really frustrating trying too....)

• borntobesting
    9,627 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 9:44 AM

arkage57:

Is anyone having success with the Match Play on the Early Access program? So far, we haven't been able to make a connection to play (getting really frustrating trying too....)

Yes and no. Yes I made a couple of connections but no didn't get to play. In both cases the other player was Master and both booted me. They don't want to play a champion. 

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 9:55 AM

borntobesting:
    Yes and no. Yes I made a couple of connections but no didn't get to play. In both cases the other player was Master and both booted me. They don't want to play a champion. 

lm a T/L  and we are not very popular either lol.

\-/

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 11:51 AM

If you see me available, I'll take you on. Strong back and weak mind, I think is how my dad put it. 

Ric Flair said, If you wanna be the man, you gotta beat the man....

I just want the thing to work. We've been struggling trying to get friendly matches set up between club members. Lots of error messages and then lots of frustration. 

Since I'm on the EA side of it, I need to wait for an invite from the PC side. I don't know what happens if I just load a game and sit and wait..... (not like I have other things I should be doing....)

RSS