Forums

Help › Forums

Move the tee markers or move the tee boxes.

Tue, Nov 10 2009 2:12 PM (2 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2009 8:45 AM

Much has been posted about moving the pins.  After searching I've found very little has been said about moving the tees.  A few product suggestions that would Improve the realism of WGT golf.

- Move the ball placement between the tee markers left or right, approximately the same distance to the pin but a different angle.

-Move the tee markers forward and back in the tee box area, changing the distance to the hole +/- 10 yards or so.

-Mix the tee boxes.  Take the blue tees as an example.  In tournaments,  Move a couple of blue tee markers to the black tee box area on BP.  Move a couple more blue tee markers to the white tee box areas.  Same could be done on the same holes for the white markers (moving back or up) or even have the white and blue tee markers in the white tee box area.

This would be much appreciated on the par 3s (we all can recite those distances from memory by now) and would also make a difference playing some of the dogleg par 4s and 5s.  BP#s 2, 4 and 6 come to mind immediately.

Personally I feel this would be a major enhancement to the realism of this game.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2009 12:17 PM

This seems like an easy solution, to a complicated problem andyson.

• OldBeachdog
    39 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2009 2:12 PM

Good thought!  Probably one of those "easy to say, tough to do" software issues but I like the idea.

Rich

RSS