Forums

Help › Forums

Keeping profile & avatar

Wed, Jan 8 2020 1:15 PM (5 replies)
  • Olduffer
    153 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 10:17 AM

I want to keep my current profile picture, status comments and current avatar in the new format. Will I be able to do that ?  I do not care for the new apparel you are displaying. There are a lot of players around the world that want to display their colors in the form of their avatars. AND, they should be able to. Everything you are showing is generic. How boring.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 12:55 PM

The actual avatar will be different when you go to the new PC version (or mobile), but you can keep your same profile photo. When you update your avatar or apparel you'll be asked if you want to make that your new profile photo, simply select no to keep your current photo. 

All your stats, level, friends, etc., are all connected to your account so you won't lose them when you login. 

_CHAMPION 

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 1:21 PM

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 1:27 PM

TopShelf2010:

WGTChampion:
    The actual avatar will be different when you go to the new PC version (or mobile)

With that being said, I am assuming the development team has had no luck converting our ( flash ) avatars over to the new version?

Don

or paying us to re-sell our avatars back, or something along them lines, like you would do with clubs, after all a lot of players have quite a few, some costing 800cr each. And there’s the bag stand pluses, I have two.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 12:50 PM

The project is in progress but it's not our top priority at the moment. 

Our priority right now is to add the Flash game modes. 

_CHAMPION 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 8 2020 1:15 PM

WGTChampion:
    Our priority right now is to add the Flash game modes. 

Love the priority.  :-)

RSS