Forums

Help › Forums

was this a glitch!

Wed, Dec 25 2019 2:29 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 5:09 PM

I just had a cc member who plays the original pc version invite me to a game and im playing the new version, I accepted and we played 9 holes matchplay, I didn't know the two versions could play against each other?

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 5:17 PM

Im not 100% positive but I know from the PC App you can crossover and play with mobile players. Maybe with the app you can also play PC players? 

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 5:20 PM

well it just happened, wish I had known, I would have been hitting up friends that haven't changed over yet. 

• Rtdebby
    3 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 8:04 PM

What is the difference between old version and new one???  I don't get it?   Also.... I just had my meter reset to day one from day 1018 and customer service won't do anything about it!  I think WGT is falling apart!!!  

• leswithonly1s
    6 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 12:14 AM

i think that you are right . they have taken the game and turned it into a kids game,too flashy looking everything ,before it was simple and you actually had to use your skill oF golf in it now it's not anything like real golf. somebody should continue the flash because this new version sucks big time. and i'm just being HONEST.

THERES TO MANY THINGS ON THE SCREEN WHEN YOUR PLAYING, AND WHAT HAPPEN TO THE BIRDS CHIRPING. THIS GAME IS A  2  AND 10 BEING THE BEST. 

WGT GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD I THINK YOUR GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF PEOPLE.

• leswithonly1s
    6 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 12:16 AM

THE NEW VERSION IS LIKE A KIDS GAME IT TOTALLY SUCKS

• leswithonly1s
    6 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 12:18 AM

I THINK THAT THE OLD GAME "GOLDEN FAIRWAY" IS BETTER THAN THE NEW VERSION OF WGT

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 3:28 AM

leswithonly1s:

i think that you are right . they have taken the game and turned it into a kids game,too flashy looking everything ,before it was simple and you actually had to use your skill oF golf in it now it's not anything like real golf. somebody should continue the flash because this new version sucks big time. and i'm just being HONEST.

THERES TO MANY THINGS ON THE SCREEN WHEN YOUR PLAYING, AND WHAT HAPPEN TO THE BIRDS CHIRPING. THIS GAME IS A  2  AND 10 BEING THE BEST. 

WGT GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD I THINK YOUR GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF PEOPLE.

Actually, I disagree with you. The new app is in beta ad its coming along nicely. They are not done with it and another years work still to perfect it.

Give it time and play some on it.

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 8:51 AM

I guess we're not gonna get a reply on this by someone who would know!

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 2:30 PM

+1 DonDaron

They have already made several updates, some based on our suggestions. We need to keep playing and make relevant suggestions, then be patient.

• PAGES
RSS