Forums

Help › Forums

the truth about this version

Fri, Dec 20 2019 6:56 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • suertudo3
    10 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 8:04 AM
    I feel cheated. I loved the old game, I invested many, many hours and a lot of money, a lot of money in a country where the dollar is worth $ 80, make the account !!! The average salary here is $ 15,000 per month. And now WGT comes out with this version that has nothing to do with the game that broke my ass in learning?!?!?!? !!? What are we talking about?!?!! I put my money in this game. It was not free !!! And I don't see any of the TOP players telling the truth of all this, just silly comments about the appearance of avatars?!?!?! I want the game that takes 1 year and a half to get where I am. Putting money, a lot, a lot of time and a lot of effort in it !!!!!!! For Americans and Europes, the dollar is cheap. For the Latino community it is very expensive! I hope you return the game to me so hard to learn. Because it is not an easy game, at all. I'm sorry if my terms are a bit rough, but I really feel cheated.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 8:29 AM

FTFY (only formatting):

suertudo3:

I feel cheated. I loved the old game, I invested many, many hours and a lot
    of money, a lot of money in a country where the dollar is worth $ 80,
    make the account !!!
    The average salary here is $ 15,000 per month. And now WGT comes out
    with this version that has nothing to do with the game that broke my ass in
    learning?!?!?!? !!?
    What are we talking about?!?!! I put my money in this game. It was not free !!!
    And I don't see any of the TOP players telling the truth of all this, just silly
    comments about the appearance of avatars?!?!?! I want the game that takes
    1 year and a half to get where I am. Putting money, a lot, a lot of time and
    a lot of effort in it !!!!!!!

For Americans and Europes, the dollar is cheap. For the Latino community
    it is very expensive! I hope you return the game to me so hard to learn.
    Because it is not an easy game, at all. I'm sorry if my terms are a bit rough,
    but I really feel cheated.

If you want something else, go look for it, make your own mature decision. Your monetary input is theirs - read the T&Cs below.

Don't expect any reimbursement, and changes are completely at their disposition.

Have fun, wherever that may be, here or elsewhere!

• Miaski0
    88 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 8:37 AM

The average salary is $15,000 a month? I need to move down there. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 8:42 AM

Miaski0:

Lol, I was thinking the same!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,517 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 9:40 AM

andwhy67:

Miaski0:

Lol, I was thinking the same!

LOL I remember being confused by that "dollar" symbol they're using for their pesos. Didn't know it until I returned in 2013 after an absence of... 24 years. Thought they were still using australes. LOL

A beautiful country BTW... It's only a shame that they're going through that chronical cycle of economic recession.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 9:41 AM

Or, by his valuation, that $15,000 would be `$187 of his country's money. Probably more realistic for his point.

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 10:26 AM

I'm still playing the old game and will until I am made to change to the "early access version". So my suggestion is to go back and play the "old version" and stay away from the "other version" until you have to.

Merry Christmas

• BogeyOne
    1,967 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 10:47 AM

suertudo3:

The average salary here is $ 15,000 per month.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 11:24 AM

One Argentine peso is equal to $0.017 US. A combo meal at McDonald's costs about $300.00 ARS  or about 2% of a month's wage. A one bedroom BA apartment outside of City Centre might rent for $11,500 ARS or $12,000 ARS if lucky. A sleeve of good $4.50 US WGT golf balls costs about $265.00 ARS. 

So eating at Mickey D's one time, purchasing a sleeve of Volvik Vivid Vapor Balls and paying rent for one month eats up 80% of the average monthly income.

Not easy to play WGT in many places outside of the US or Europe.

• suertudo3
    10 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 3:11 PM

Normal 0 21 false false false ES-AR X-NONE X-NONE

I appreciate your comment, you described it perfect. It is very expensive to play WGT outside the USA or Europe. I'm not complaining, fortunately I can afford it. Fortunately there are people who understand that the world is not the same for everyone. I admit that I was angry and I couldn't contain myself when I made the post. Have fun. Regards.

• PAGES
RSS