276 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 9:23 AM

Here is round 3 scorecard for Nike1234 and myself

Kobalt   +7 pts

Nike 1234   -4 pts

• Broohar
    299 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2009 4:20 PM

Okay 3rd round for Broohar, thanks for tagging along Infinito3010, it's been a disaster trying to get this round in. You drained everything as usual !!

Anyway, Broohar - 35 even par - 9 points.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 9:03 AM

Gao .. can we get an updated leaderboard thru 3 rounds ... and maybe get the pairings for round 4? .

Since round 4 is 18 holes @ Kiawah and fixed pairs, we need a quick jump in order to get them finished in the 3 days. Going to be very tight for me as I have to work this weekend and really only have  this afternoon and Sunday morning to play. Sat morning will be iffy b/c my family is doing a late Thanksgiving dinner.

Jeff

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 9:29 AM

UPDATE:

see this post

• phrasmotic
    46 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 11:30 AM

Round 3 for phrasmotic, TDHarvey came along to be my witness - thx a lot for it!

phrasmotic: 8 pts

• KevinLovelass
    94 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2009 8:35 PM

Infinito and KevinLovelass battled to the wire, both shooting 68.  It was a great round

Points (I think)

Infinito3010    -    18pts

KevinLovelass  -  20pts

Please check me on that

• Kobalt46
    276 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2009 8:47 AM

Here is our final round scorecards...(coolswing and myself)...Im posting the front  and he posting the back....Not a bad round... meter got us  both on a couple holes...Too many missed putts on my account(brainfarts)...And as always enjoyed playing Cool..

Score figures to be.....

Kobalt   +22 pts

Cool      +22 pts

and the eagle on #7 sure helped cover the 2 bogeys i had

Thank you Gao  for picking up the slack ....Great Tourney  would like to see more of this style

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2009 8:50 AM

Here's round 4 scorecard (back 9 only, K has the front 9 !) for Kobalt and I - 

We both had a pretty average round for some reason but we did have some great moments (unfortunately only very briefly !).  The highlight being K's chip in Eagle on the 7th hole and me living up to my name as Mr.Ham & Egg by not making a bogie ! lol ! Thanks K for a good game and a bit of a laugh as usual.

That's it for me in this tourney, didn't exactly put the house on fire and scare the leaders ! Anyway I did enjoy the tourney as I had some enjoyable time playing with my friends.  Thanks Gao again for taking on the tourney and ran it like a champion that he is.  Good luck everyone in your last round and I hope you all had fun and a good time.  See you on the WGA Tour ! lol 

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2009 8:54 PM

I accompanied Glenn for his 3rd round.

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 4:26 AM

This round will not be counted as official due to missing the Round 3 deadline, and vabighack will receive 0 points for this round.

RSS