Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for Mac

Sun, Dec 3 2023 4:32 AM (117 replies)
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 7:34 AM

Same here, no option to install desktop version on Macbook Pro, just tablet and iPhone.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 9:26 AM

mkg335:

Same here, no option to install desktop version on Macbook Pro, just tablet and iPhone.

it downloaded on my MacBook Pro 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 9:59 AM

patriciawilliams:

mkg335:

it downloaded on my MacBook Pro 

I followed link that Champ posted on here, took all of 10 mins to install on my Mac.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 3:58 PM

Did either of you just have options for iPhone or tablet?  I didn't see anywhere to click for the desktop version.

• remymartin71
    70 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 5:01 PM

no link to download the version for mac

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 5:32 PM

HERE

I used the link that was on page 1. It worked for me....

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2019 7:27 PM

Patricia, thanks for posting that.  When I click the link it takes me to the page I described previously, but no dmg file begins to download.  I guess something is failing to recognize it on my comp.

The tab doesn't say standalone.wgt, it says m.wgt.com/install

• ELENADETROYA
    230 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2019 6:32 PM

stilling be a mess to desktop IMAC version ? what we  gonna do ???? ..... (( HEEEELP..!!! ))

• JasCooper
    528 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2020 6:13 PM

I loaded up the app on my MacBook and I'm having trouble. I keep getting the error message, loading issue please check your Internet connectivity, we are having a hard time getting a signal Name:: skin_Cleo_torso_wc_cny_02.unity.3d Error: 404 Not Found.

But what really scares me is when I installed it and asked me to change my settings to: Allow the apps below to monitor input from your keyboard even while using other apps. That sounds like a keylogger. Why would I want to give it access to that?

I allowed it just long enough to see it didn't stop the error.

What am i missing?

• Tendrow
    253 Posts
    Sun, Feb 23 2020 2:04 AM

I do not appear to be able to down load early access, when i click on down load here(in green) I keep going back to this page!.

Please advise

Thank you

RSS