Sat, Nov 25 2023 10:05 AM (290 replies)
  • jcshoe
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 10:58 AM

installed on my mac high sierra os. putter pal and shot pal not visible

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 11:22 AM

Others have stated that the shot and putter pals have to be turned on in both the flash and unity games for them to be visible in the unity game.

Experimentation seems to confirm this.

• Sieglander
    29 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 8:20 AM

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 8:28 AM

Sticking to latest OS (Catalina) will curb couple of errors  :) :)

- Carl 

• rorys1fan
    54 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 9:39 AM

carlosdev:

Sticking to latest OS (Catalina) will curb couple of errors  :) :)

- Carl 

Didn't quite get it. Are you saying that if we have Catalina, we will see fewer bugs? Or if the devs target Catalina, there will be fewer bugs?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 6:35 AM

Finally downloaded it, which was quick and extremely easy.

Bottom line is…………it’s the mobile version, thats all, and its worse than the mobile version, looks like a kids game, graphics are blurry, the ball looks square, the dots on the green look square. You’ve got a year to improve it, well see!

I’ll stick with playing it for now on my iPad, but i wont spend to play the game, when my credits and balls are gone, thats me.

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 7:10 AM

andwhy67:

graphics are blurry, the ball looks square, the dots on the green look square. 

Go to the settings and adjust the resolution.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 7:36 AM

BogeyOne:

andwhy67:

graphics are blurry, the ball looks square, the dots on the green look square. 

Go to the settings and adjust the resolution.

Went to the menu, adjusted the screen sizes, and tried all of them, all terrible. Played full screen and the minimised screen. The putting grids were staggered. Maybe I need to start fiddling with the PC resolutions?

I’m sure people have said the new version will be better than flash……no way!

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 8:56 AM

I am running mine on 4x3 with full screen disabled and everything looks great.  

My computer will not handle full screen on any of the other resolutions but I am quite satisfied with this setting.

Good luck and hope to have you in that game kicking me butt one day.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 9:48 AM

BogeyOne:

I am running mine on 4x3 with full screen disabled and everything looks great.  

My computer will not handle full screen on any of the other resolutions but I am quite satisfied with this setting.

Good luck and hope to have you in that game kicking me butt one day.

Will report back!

RSS