Forums

Help › Forums

New Home for VOTSCC Dwellers

Fri, Mar 27 2020 11:59 AM (27 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 3:10 PM

From Brookline CC, all the best for Jolly Jim's.

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 3:33 PM

JD and Don.

Thank you for all the help and support. We put a proper thank you to everyone in the Announcements and News section.

At level 4 and finished 49th in the Clash so we now have little pianos and a couple of course builders. LOL. Hella fun in the first few days.

Having fun and sometimes hitting 'em straight,

John

• JimQ916
    9,914 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 9:59 AM

I want to thank both JD (Founders) and Paul (Redleaf) for giving A LOT of the VOTSCC members shelter while I scrambled to try to fix my "brain fart"....you guys rock!!!! We just hit level 4 so now we have both "Pals" and are allowed 80 members. Only 10 free torny's but we're getting around that by creating a bunch of 5 credit entry tournaments....seems to be working so far. If there's anyone out there looking for a new home and want to help a great CC grow up, just send me a request....as long as you're an active WGT'er you'll be invited in to join us. We're at 39 members so far (been in business only since the 11th) and the 39 we have are ALL top notch WGT'ers, as well as great human beings. We're going to cap our membership @ 100.....all of our established VOTSCC'ers want an "intimate" CC where everyone can shoot the **** and become friends. Give us a look see...you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.....see you on the tee.....Jim (soon to be CC Owner of "Jolly Jims Casual CC")

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 3:05 PM

To the top for an up and coming club

• jacktrade51
    10,896 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2019 8:25 AM

DufferJohn7:
    Dan and Jim set up Jolly Jim's Casual Club. Just formed this afternoon. Everyone is welcome back but until we level it up a bit I think we're limited to 80 members to start.

Having had to re-build a club from scratch under a new name, I wish you the best of luck.  In our case, it took a couple of months to get it fully going but it worked very well in the end.  We celebrated our 5th anniversary under the new name in August.  I am sure it will work out  in your case too.

Tom.

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 8:18 AM

Bump for an up and coming club.

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 4:22 PM

To  the top

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 3:51 PM