Forums

Help › Forums

Early Access

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 6 2019 4:45 AM (2 replies)
  • 81bison
    32 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 2:34 AM

I have just played it a couple times and see many differences that make it difficult. Mostly find things like the following; can't see distance to next shot until it's my turn. Can't change cameras until my shot. Mini screen is too small. putting grid doesn't show early and late ding lines but only main ding. full screen doesn't allow viewing other items, ie: charts, notes etc.Can't roll mouse to change clubs. When playing opponent I must use his/her putting scale. Hoping there are ALOT of changes to make it as close to the regular wgt pc version as possible. Not very excited so far but will try to have patience. 

Thank you,

81Bison

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 4:25 AM

81bison:

I have just played it a couple times and see many differences that make it difficult. Mostly find things like the following; can't see distance to next shot until it's my turn. Can't change cameras until my shot. Mini screen is too small. putting grid doesn't show early and late ding lines but only main ding. full screen doesn't allow viewing other items, ie: charts, notes etc.Can't roll mouse to change clubs. When playing opponent I must use his/her putting scale. Hoping there are ALOT of changes to make it as close to the regular wgt pc version as possible. Not very excited so far but will try to have patience. 

Thank you,

81Bison

You can change the screen size by clicking the gear at the bottom right. Then click video and toward the bottom you will see full screen, click it to shut it off. Next to it is resolution. Every time you click it, it changes. Mine is set at 16X9. It will have to re-start the app to change and your on your way.

We got a year to figure it out. 

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 4:45 AM

l dont see a save a Game option  hope this will be added shortly

RSS