2,488 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 12:26 PM

It’s missing uneven lies, that’s all I need to continue to play wgt

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 3:17 PM

WGTChampion:
    Mouse scroll does not change selected club

I would like to suggest that "Mouse Scroll Changes Club Selection" be made an On / Off option.  Many of us do not want this. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 3:46 PM

SamSpayed:

WGTChampion:
    Mouse scroll does not change selected club

I would like to suggest that "Mouse Scroll Changes Club Selection" be made an On / Off option.  Many of us do not want this. 

Sam I use a game mouse ad disable the wheel and all the other functions I don't need.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 3:49 PM

WGTChampion:
    When installing you may need to download .net framework from microsoft. It seems that is only needed when running on older Windows (7/8 etc.). 

Which Net Framework do they need for older computers? 

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 4:32 PM

Issues I've noticed:

1.  The Putting Green does not have an option to select Championship speed.

2.  Avatars that I've purchased in the Pro Shop are not available.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 5:01 PM

wayah1:

Downloaded game to desktop shortcut,but keep getting>Error,golf.exe does not exist<when I open the app.

Go to the file and click the EXE.

Here is the path

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 6:39 AM
    I have tried a few rounds and wow what a change,but I know its a progress..Here is my list of faults I have found... 1)meter speed is the same Fast no matter what ball I used. 2)The wind speed and direction way to small to read.. 3)As noted in other posts no mouse scrolling for clubs.. 4)Flags and flag poles blowing in a different direction of the wind direction stated.. 5)My out fit I wear on PC version not on new version,,Seems odd playing with out my 7 year old disco pants on.. Its hard to get use to change,..Just hope it get more user friendly,and not so hard to figure out how to just play a free ranked rounds.. Ron Carr
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 7:10 AM
    Ireland
    2,451 Posts 
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 12:26 PM

It’s missing uneven lies, that’s all I need to continue to play wgt

Give it some time, tiger lol lol 

You shall play the uneven very soon n till then bare with even lies lol

- Carl 

• Stuman66
    244 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 7:46 AM

Will the in-game course notebook be carried over into the new game? I hope so. I have so much info on there especially for CTTH's. It would be a lot of work to transcribe it somewhere else.

• PeteM2
    3,440 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 8:51 AM

Hi Champion

My personal observations;-

Just tried this and did not enjoy it, the graphics are jerky, the meter speed is jerky, it takes too many actions to select a club and play a shot, there is an irritating noise that is supposed to be the ball bouncing,not necessary !!, my avatar looks like Michelin man, fat, short and puffed up, the movement of the avatar when swinging is not realistic.

The loss of the various camera positions on each hole is disappointing

I do not like/want all the coin and scratch paraphernalia every time I play, this needs to be optional.

Too complicated and too long to find way around home screen and menus - this needs to be as simple as it is in current game or I can see a lot of "older" members giving up - I think it will take quite a bit if getting used to.

Work in progress I guess

Pete

RSS