Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 1:16 PM

Paul, that's a very fake looking Adobe website you've posted a link to. Personally, I wouldn't touch anything on there and I would advise no one else to either.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 4:11 PM

pdb1:

ScottHope:

Paul, that's a very fake looking Adobe website you've posted a link to. Personally, I wouldn't touch anything on there and I would advise no one else to either.

Well Scott I got the link from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Flash_Player

Not that everything on Wikipedia is real . But this link ( wikipedia ) has some interesting info .

This is # 3 in the references . "Download Flash Player 32 Beta". labs.adobe.com. Adobe Systems. Retrieved May 19, 2020.

I think it is real . I know it is not Adobe , Shockwave , or Macromedia . All the Open Source and Free sites are at your own risk as well . Most are valid .

If you download it, use a sandbox environment. That way if it is bogus it wont screw up your computer. Personally, i would not touch it.

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 10:16 PM

ScottHope:

labs.adobe.com is a subdomain of adobe.com and comes up when you search for "adobe labs" on adobe.com.  It's legit.

pdb1:

Interesting reading, but meant for enterprise (corporate) customers, not personal users like us.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 10:42 PM

My radar may be over cautious having been deceived by a shopping website with similar basic styling in the past. But we all need to be alert. ; )

• fineleg
    827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 6:04 AM

Hello Gurus

I enjoy PCEA, mostly play there now.,and put up with its` annoying quirks too.

However I am vexed at why all of a sudden -- after I play a game, and/or don`t even start one-- I get the message "Auto-restart in 15 seconds " ... this is a New  bug -- or at least recent?

What it does then is stop me from inviting friends to games-- I get them on screen- but then  the 15 second has elapsed .. and NO game ! And even after I play a completed coin game-- same message pops up ! Oddly, I am only being shut out of games when I INVITE FRIENDS -  or they invite me... if I play a game with random strangers- no issue-- too weird !

It is as if in the background is an unfinished or saved game recurring . haunting me and ..and.. it Scares me !! hee.. it is also VERY annoying !

Any advice on a fix would be most welcome. !

Thanks

• JaRTennBogey
    73 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 8:16 AM

It would be nice to have a free glove with no abilities, such as a USGA glove. All the rest of the USGA apparel has no abilities. 

RSS