Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Sat, May 4 2024 12:17 PM (1,419 replies)
  • johnniemo
    51 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 9:09 AM

Don - I mentioned Steam and the differences just to include the screenshot option that it has. And, yes, I get spins and scratchers on the PCEA version, which I prefer now to the old Flash version. Except, of course, missing Whistler and Cabo...

But I really was asking how to get screen shots from the PCEa version without using a screen resolution that eliminates half the functionality of the game by "hiding" the bottom line with all its links/buttons. Do you know how it's done?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 9:52 AM

johnniemo:

Don - I mentioned Steam and the differences just to include the screenshot option that it has. And, yes, I get spins and scratchers on the PCEA version, which I prefer now to the old Flash version. Except, of course, missing Whistler and Cabo...

But I really was asking how to get screen shots from the PCEa version without using a screen resolution that eliminates half the functionality of the game by "hiding" the bottom line with all its links/buttons. Do you know how it's done?

Scott Hope has a lot of Fixes on Scotts Tips~ Page #30

Scotts Tips

• johnniemo
    51 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 10:10 AM

Thanks Don. I have had Scott's pages bookmarked for some time now and I often visit them for help and tips. But I'm still looking for the screenshot possibility in the PCEA version.

• ScottHope
    10,140 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 10:49 AM

Thanks Don.

If you don't use the PCEA built in fullscreen option, you'll have a lot more success with screenshots Johnnie.

Go fullscreen with the task manager.

Resolution picker.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 11:25 AM

ScottHope:

Thanks Don.

If you don't use the PCEA built in fullscreen option, you'll have a lot more success with screenshots Johnnie.

Go fullscreen with the task manager.

Resolution picker.

Here is an example off my desktop

Just click on it, I cant make it work

• johnniemo
    51 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 12:41 PM

Thanks Don. Between you and pdb1 I've got a lot of hints and tips to finally be able to save some views.

Now if only PCEA could add a "save the shot" option... Maybe someday.

• johnniemo
    51 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 12:42 PM

Thanks pdb1. Between you and DonCaron I've got a lot of hints and tips to finally be able to save some views.

Now if only PCEA could add a "save the shot" option... Maybe someday.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2020 12:42 PM

pdb1:

There is an easy RESIZE and SKEW tool in PAINT . Everyone should have that . If you click Pixels , keep it on " maintain aspect ratio " ,
    Then reduce or increase the horizontal value . The vertical value will automatically adjust .Click " OK " .
    Results .
    There are many more size variants using the pixels to find the size you want to post .

Probably a dumb question Paul, how do we get it on WGT. Do we have to go back to Imigur and get the link? What do we type in for size on the WGT Editor?

RSS