Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,669 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2020 6:50 AM

madmanmax17:
    The decision by ALL major browsers to dump Adobe Flash was made over 2 years ago. The deadline was published then of January 1, 2021....when did WGT/Top Golf start trying to do something to save the game we all love?? Approx. 8 MONTHS AGO...Why didn't they start earlier, so they had time to beta test, etc?.....BL...WGT/Top Golf doesn't care......

All you need to do is look at the first post of the thread you posted to. It's dated September 30, 2019.

So, the new version has been available for over a year. By the way, that also means they were working on it before then.

While everyone is entitled to their own opinions, they're not entitled to their own facts. 

Have you ever thought of switching to decaf?  

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2020 11:28 AM

madmanmax17:

dedBuNNy.....

Thats the other problem.....some of you "techies" keep coming up with new names, excuses, questions, etc..... WHO CARES!??!!

BOTTOM LINE....AGAIN...WHATEVER NAME, CODE, PLATFORM, ETC, ETC. that you and others want to apply.......

We have been playing  1-OLD GAME...using the flash extension on the WGT website....

OLD GAME, again , regardless of name, code, etc. goes away....bye bye...adios...etc..12/31/2020.

NEW GAME.....EUA, ABC, ACDC, DWI, or better yet, DOA...  again, I, and frankly MOST OF THE OTHER PLAYERS THAT HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR YEARS (except of course, those, probably like you are more worried about the tech stuff...as in WHY someone who is on the site for 6 months, 5 levels behind me, but is STILL at the same title level as me is winning all of the tournaments with 10-12 under...because they CHEAT)....

Give those of us who play this game for the fun and challenge because we LOVE GOLF a break, and stop the nonsense about EUA, etc....whatever it's called....

BOTTOM LINE IS....you can play the "New" game, regardless of what YOU call it.....because the "old game" using flash is done and gone.....

OR....call it quits....and again, I am talking to the normal, AVERAGE, genuine and honest players with my previous post.  The ones who have for years used tech bs to bypass the game and scam it, and all of the other genuine players who play it for fun...NOT to prove they can SCAM it. 

Lter

Not that you'll care, but I believe that the EUA dedBuNNy referred to is the End User Agreement, not a name for the new (or any other) game. Effectively, it's the terms and conditions.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2020 5:13 PM

Wutpa:

madmanmax17:

dedBuNNy.....

Thats the other problem.....some of you "techies" keep coming up with new names, excuses, questions, etc..... WHO CARES!??!!

BOTTOM LINE....AGAIN...WHATEVER NAME, CODE, PLATFORM, ETC, ETC. that you and others want to apply.......

We have been playing  1-OLD GAME...using the flash extension on the WGT website....

OLD GAME, again , regardless of name, code, etc. goes away....bye bye...adios...etc..12/31/2020.

NEW GAME.....EUA, ABC, ACDC, DWI, or better yet, DOA...  again, I, and frankly MOST OF THE OTHER PLAYERS THAT HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR YEARS (except of course, those, probably like you are more worried about the tech stuff...as in WHY someone who is on the site for 6 months, 5 levels behind me, but is STILL at the same title level as me is winning all of the tournaments with 10-12 under...because they CHEAT)....

Give those of us who play this game for the fun and challenge because we LOVE GOLF a break, and stop the nonsense about EUA, etc....whatever it's called....

BOTTOM LINE IS....you can play the "New" game, regardless of what YOU call it.....because the "old game" using flash is done and gone.....

OR....call it quits....and again, I am talking to the normal, AVERAGE, genuine and honest players with my previous post.  The ones who have for years used tech bs to bypass the game and scam it, and all of the other genuine players who play it for fun...NOT to prove they can SCAM it. 

Lter

Not that you'll care, but I believe that the EUA dedBuNNy referred to is the End User Agreement, not a name for the new (or any other) game. Effectively, it's the terms and conditions.

Yes I think He needs the tissue. maybe He will calm down and think about what He said.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2020 5:16 PM

Wutpa:

madmanmax17:
    The decision by ALL major browsers to dump Adobe Flash was made over 2 years ago.  The deadline was published then of January 1, 2021....when did WGT/Top Golf start trying to do something to save the game we all love??  Approx. 8 MONTHS AGO...Why didn't they start earlier, so they had time to beta test, etc?.....BL...WGT/Top Golf doesn't care......

This is inaccurate. I've been playing on the new version since January, so that's nearly 11 months ago for a start. And it was made available to play some time before that.

This was the first post on The Early access thread.

WGTChampion

1,690 Posts
    09-30-2019 1:02 PM
  • Cleworthy
    3,466 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 6:11 AM

I've been noticing cases where the hole maps are missing. I've only seen it so far on PB #1 and #8 for some reason. This is PCEA.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 8:34 AM

• Ladychipper
    22,702 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 12:42 PM

Chelsea head to head coin game crashed on me twice.  Lost coins, 1 pass and also had sponsorship activated which is lost too now. 

What do I need to do?

• Cicero733
    2,296 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 1:07 PM

Contact support. They will usually reimburse the coins.

• Ladychipper
    22,702 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2020 1:15 PM

Cicero733:

Contact support. They will usually reimburse the coins.

I did do that, but I am afraid to play now so I hope they can tell me how to resolve this issue or when it is fixed.

• Ladychipper
    22,702 Posts
    Thu, Dec 3 2020 8:25 AM

I figured out what to do.  Had to do a complete uninstall and then reinstall WGT launcher and it works now.  So if it is ever not working correctly or crashes go to Scott Hope's page and get the info on how to do the complete uninstall. 

RSS