Forums

Help › Forums

These suggestions have prob already been covered....

Wed, Nov 4 2009 11:33 PM (2 replies)
  • Broohar
    299 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 3:28 PM

I'm a newbie here, only played for a month so these ideas have prob been covered already but I don't have time to search all the forums looking for them.... so....

Move the pins please people !!! It is unrealistic to play the same courses all the time with the same pin positions!!! This would probably even out the playing field a bit as I suspect that all these "Masters" that shoot 57 every game would probably enjoy the challenge new pin positions would bring.

More courses ? Anytime soon. Surely we can play at other than Kawai and Bethpage Black.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 3:54 PM

Welcome!

They have recently made changes that make the game more challenging...like faster green speeds.  Pin placement has been a hot topic around here for a long time...hopefully that will come to fruition soon just as St. Andrews stroke play is suppose to be in the pipeline???.  Just don't hold your breath.

Something that can break the monotony are the Closest To The Hole challenges.  There are 7 courses you can play now.  Be sure to fine the scroll down bar because there are two tournaments you can not see without doing that.

Joey

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 11:33 PM

Broohar:
    These suggestions have prob already been covered

You bet! Only about 25 thousand times. There's an excellent feature in this forum: click the Related tab when you're typing your post, and discover that what you're about to submit to the forum has already been submitted thousands of times before by other forum posters. There's also the Search box to the right.

And, of course:  

RSS