Forums

Help › Forums

Public APOLOGY

Thu, Nov 5 2009 3:19 AM (6 replies)
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 3:56 AM

I apologise to the commumity for my remarks regarding Snaike and for adding things to my post.I did not realize I was violating the rules.But since it was pointed out to me it will cease.I'm sorry for this and promise to do better in the furture.If the community insist upon my removal from the site I will reluctantly leave.But I hope you do not for I really like the place and promise to treat the site with more respect in the future.

Larry

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 5:16 AM

Don't be kidding, Larry, you have submitted lots of valuable forum posts, so keep on posting & enjoying the game!  

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 1:04 PM

Wouldn't be the same without you around, Larry...

Keep hitting ... here and in the game.

Peace. =)

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 1:19 PM

Faterson:

Don't be kidding, Larry, you have submitted lots of valuable forum posts, so keep on posting & enjoying the game!  

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 7:14 PM

Thanks for the kind words from the three post above this one.  Thanks fellows

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 11:13 PM

Oops! The ad got inserted again! I know this sometimes happens even if folks don't intend it, so... I'd just avoid that smileycentral.com site completely. There are free, non-spammy smilies collections, such as here.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 3:19 AM

Thanks Faterson,I thought they were all the same.I 've only had a computer for a couple of months now.I 'm learnig slowly but surely.I will listen to good advice such as yours.Thanks for letting me know.

Larry

RSS