Forums

Help › Forums

Would be nice to pay a one off price for balls

Wed, Nov 4 2009 2:01 PM (3 replies)
  • pjwalsh
    4 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 1:26 AM

It would be nice if we could pay a one off price for unlimited refresh of each type of ball, maybe $50 per ball type, instead of paying for new balls as they are needed.

For example if you want unlimited refreshes of GI-D balls, pay $50. If you want unlimited refreshes of another type of ball, pay another $50.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 5:16 AM

But WGT might eventually lose money that way, mightn't they? I mean, one day you might exceed that $50 threshold with your actual consumption of the ball type.

I'd prefer discounts. For example, buy 9 balls of any ball type, and get 3 balls of the same type for free. Etc.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 11:19 AM

pjwalsh:

It would be nice if we could pay a one off price for unlimited refresh of each type of ball, maybe $50 per ball type, instead of paying for new balls as they are needed.

For example if you want unlimited refreshes of GI-D balls, pay $50. If you want unlimited refreshes of another type of ball, pay another $50.

Discounts are good, as Faterson suggests.

But unlimited in perpetuity is not.  However, perhaps a monthly fee for unlimited refreshes.  Instead of buying by the sleeve, perhaps buying by the month.

• 30 days of Gi-Ds for $25.. unlimited number of balls for a limited number of days.

Just my 2¢.. (can I even get a ball for that?)

(ps. to the OP....  "STIGGY!!")

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 2:01 PM

I agree, discounts would be great.

Especially if there was a certain deal such as "Every _nth sleeve is free!"

:D

RSS