*** Downtime tonight 7/29/19 ***

Thu, Aug 1 2019 7:53 PM (108 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,229 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 5:03 PM

YankeeJim:

DampandDusty:

Jim!

I thought it was just me!! ANY SUCCESS IN PURCHASING YET??

As of this post the only fix I know is to buy them on the mobile platform. I doubt very seriously this will last long but in the event it does, mobile purchases work fine.

Even if you're not a mobile player, any phone or iPad with a decent internet connection will let you get the WGT app and purchasing balls is easy to figure out once you have it.  :-)

I play PC only and was able to purchase balls around 7 P.M. EST

• el3n1
    4,495 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 5:27 PM

callaghan159:
    I play PC only and was able to purchase balls around 7 P.M. EST

I didn't purchase any, but I was able to gift balls while playing on PC... I don't recall the time either..  I didn't need to replace any sleeves yet but I saw a post so I tried that instead.  

• Nancy1959
    7,072 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 7:59 PM

So what exactly is this new scoring glitch that is creating all of these 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. scoring averages, LOL?

I looked on some of the profiles of these players and it appears that they are scoring these ridiculous numbers by playing normal 18 hole rounds.

I played one just to see if the same happened to me and I got my normal score with no average change.  Is this just happening on mobile?

The bigger question is, "When is WGT going to fix this one?" hahahaha!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 8:27 PM

Its fixed Nan, it was mobile only and these poor souls tiered up and no clubs to play from the back tees.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 9:47 PM
    I wouldn't say it's fixed, when my average, after two pretty good rounds, is now 47.5. Time to just toss those coin rounds and re-set, I say.
  • Nancy1959
    7,072 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 10:36 PM

Yes, it is definitely not fixed!  Click on WGT players and look at the Community Spotlight.  A Hack and Amateur with a "1" scoring average???  Many other players whose averages went down 10, 20, 30 points or more???

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 10:36 PM

K7JBQ:
    I wouldn't say it's fixed, when my average, after two pretty good rounds, is now 47.5. Time to just toss those coin rounds and re-set, I say.

Wow!

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 12:50 AM

Nancy1959:

So what exactly is this new scoring glitch that is creating all of these 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. scoring averages, LOL?

I looked on some of the profiles of these players and it appears that they are scoring these ridiculous numbers by playing normal 18 hole rounds.

I played one just to see if the same happened to me and I got my normal score with no average change.  Is this just happening on mobile?

The bigger question is, "When is WGT going to fix this one?" hahahaha!

"When is WGT going to fix this one?"       And what the hell would it matter to you?  If memory serves me correctly, you massively exploited the XP glitch, promoted the same exploitation by others, got the "red ass" when they fixed it, got sideways after you had bought the "Premier" membership solely to take advantage of full exploitation.....       I'm quite certain you'll jump right on that "mobile platform" and start wearing it out....  if you've not already....

• callaghan159
    6,229 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 1:18 AM

DonCaron:

Its fixed Nan, it was mobile only and these poor souls tiered up and no clubs to play from the back tees.

GOGF and 12 Days of Christmas should be busy from members looking for new clubs to play their new tiers.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 4:11 AM

RSS