Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 5:34 PM

slamer421:

dear santa how about 3 sleevs of L 43 calllies 250 crs thanks now i might stay on the greens and play better 

Some sleeves are on their way to you.

Hit 'em straight and seldom! 

• wagaganon
    9 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 5:44 PM

Hi santa Rob,can you kindly send me a titleist pro vx1 vapor ball (L-0) 1sleeves only..thanks much.

• sunrisegolfnut
    106 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 5:56 PM

Dear Santa, Here in our family we believe.  We spend the holiday months cherishing time with friends and family and always including Good Ol Saint Nick in those prayers.   We Thank You Santa for all you do for us.  

If you have any extra level up juice bottles left Santa I sure could use some.  As I am finding it very long time to take leveling up.   Premier is something very costly so I do not want to ask for something that may take away from any others who are also in need.  

Don't you worry Santa that family of squirrels that made a nest in our chimney.  I had them gracefully scared off by the chimney sweeper guy.  I was sure to let him know I didn't want them harmed just chased off.  Chimney is now clear.    Love & Friendship Santa, Thanks for all you do.    Sunny  

• lizkitty
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 6:04 PM

id appreciate any gift.. im new and am enjoying this game alot and hope to be able to win a few of these tournaments sooner or later.. 

• 18randy18
    499 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 6:33 PM

slamer421:

dear santa how about 3 sleevs of L 43 calllies 250 crs thanks now i might stay on the greens and play better 

Slamer check your stocking

• TNB2017
    453 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 6:36 PM

Do it for him/them wgt! Why not?

• 18randy18
    499 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 6:41 PM

jimmyganno:

Dear Mr Santa, I think this is an awesome thing you guys are doing and first time trying to be apart of it. I know a lot of players don’t get to fully enjoy it cause for most you do need to spend money to get fully capabilities.

I can make do with the clubs I have now although they aren’t the best but not the worst either. But balls are the one thing that I think is a must in this game and can start to add up real quick, I will be asking Santa for 3 sleeves of Taylormade TP5x Level 81 balls. 

Fingers crossed, and I am also celebrating my 10 year anniversary being here on WGT (-:

thanks!!

Congrats on 10 years,  balls sent :-)

• dimpleripper
    16 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 6:57 PM

Dear Santa, 

I have been a respectful player to all the other golfers I have faced. I have promoted this game for the fun of it, BUT I really could use a new set of Callaway Apex irons.

Callaway Apex 19 Iron Set (L85+)You are the man!! July Santa, Please Please, I promise I will hit them all straight!

RSS