411 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 9:19 AM

Meter is jumpy with the new update 

Rest all good

• Tacoma802
    400 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 9:50 AM

AussieMick11:

If you guys need someone to test anything please let me know! 

I think this is a great idea. Select a few loyal wgt players with years of in-game experience to test run updates prior to the full release to identify any performance issues that may not get accurately identified by WGT Personnel.

• DiscoS2
    19 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 12:42 PM

AussieMick11:

Alain760:

The swing meter is too sensitive, its difficult to choose an accurate power

The ball when you choose the backspin is blurred, again its difficult to be accurate on spin

+1 regarding the meter on the backswing. It moves way too quickly and is hard to gauge when you need to hit a shot at less than 100% power. Everyone in our club says the same thing. Please fix this WGT.

I'm not seeing the blurred ball when adjusting backspin and haven't heard of reports in our clubhouse.

Yes... Please fix this. It is no fun 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 12:53 PM

Maybe the meter should be left alone like that. WGT2, the updated version.

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 3:04 PM

1969DodgeDartGT:

I am having the same issues with swing/release button being aggressively sensitive, also my countdown clock for next pass was refreshing every 35 minutes and movement was in seconds (counting like a stopwatch) also screen would update in mid play for no reason... Game is almost unplayable in this condition.

I desinstall my app and reinstall it and the"updating profile" message wich was masking the bottom of the screen, wich bring the impossibility to use cams views and swing meter, seems to have disappear.

But the uncontrollable swingmeter is still here, and the blurred spin ball also.

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 3:07 PM

Tacoma802:

AussieMick11:

If you guys need someone to test anything please let me know! 

I think this is a great idea. Select a few loyal wgt players with years of in-game experience to test run updates prior to the full release to identify any performance issues that may not get accurately identified by WGT Personnel.

GREAT IDEA i am volunteer if you need😉

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 3:21 PM
    Luckystar5:
    Not only scared of the new features, but all the aftermath, that will follow. WGT will then become Wild Glitch Time.
    Yep, lol
  • WinterHawk1951
    392 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 3:38 PM

While we have you here, I would like to kno, why there is no separation of sorts between the types of platforms.......Why not keep Mobil players and clubs located on another program,as to not confuse the playing of CC and players from same platform easier to distinguish? Or give an asterik next to players name to indicate Mobil player status?

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 8:49 PM

Because some people play both platforms

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,511 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 9:54 PM

Luckystar5:
    Luckystar5:
    Not only scared of the new features, but all the aftermath, that will follow. WGT will then become Wild Glitch Time.

Yep, lol

I think that's what Mick meant in the first place anyways and the ominous presentiment hit the bull's eye unfortunately. LOL

RSS