Forums

Help › Forums

another tornament suggestion

Wed, Nov 4 2009 8:32 PM (6 replies)
  • kyan2
    5 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 11:28 PM

instead of just having the normal 18 and 9 hole compeitions why dont WGT make a  2,3 or 4 day 72 or 36 hole tournament (18 or 9 holes per day) thats free to play and thats playable with other people ONLINE in the tournament (instead of playing by your self) and you could have a cut line after a certain amount of holes and a progressive leaderboard after each hole so you can see how your going in the tournament.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 3:47 PM

Wouldn't mind it, but that means tibbets will be beating us by 16 instead of 4! :(

Actually, I did beat tibbets in the 9-hole single play this week, take that! Hah! Good idea. :)

• TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 3:50 PM

Actually in a 36 hole tournament, Tibbets would only beat us 19 down with 17 to play.   Of course if we played 72 holes then it would be 37 down with 35 to play.

Unless you have photographic evidence we don't believe you beat Tibbets.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 6:46 PM

Hey Kyan...I'm new and have not played a tourney yet...Thats not how they are huh? The way you are suggesting is the way I thought it was... 

Yeah,well then that sounds like a real good idea.Stay on it...and

GITrDONE

• BlackDragon84
    21 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 9:05 AM

kyan2:

instead of just having the normal 18 and 9 hole compeitions why dont WGT make a  2,3 or 4 day 72 or 36 hole tournament (18 or 9 holes per day) thats free to play and thats playable with other people ONLINE in the tournament (instead of playing by your self) and you could have a cut line after a certain amount of holes and a progressive leaderboard after each hole so you can see how your going in the tournament.

We'll probably see some of this in the future.  It's a natural direction for any tournament-based golf sim to go in.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2009 5:33 PM

BlackDragon84:

kyan2:

We'll probably see some of this in the future.  It's a natural direction for any tournament-based golf sim to go in.

I would like to be able to "watch" a tourney on my computer while others play!! Imagine 4somes in a CTTH match at St Andrews!

• kyan2
    5 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 8:32 PM

that would be good to watch

RSS