Forums

Help › Forums

Practice Swings

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 27 2009 1:23 PM (5 replies)
  • BlackDragon84
    21 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 5:31 PM

I've no doubt this has been suggested before, but it would be nice to step back from the ball and take a practice swing or two.  You can already sort of do it while addressing the ball - perform a backswing without clicking to hit the ball and it won't count - but a few real practice swings wouldn't hurt.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 6:32 PM

Like in Wii golf? I actually liked that...

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 8:47 PM

It seems like a good idea for single player but it would cause really long multi player rounds.

I don't  know if they could separate the two.....but it would be cool.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 9:27 PM

Especially on the putting surface,I'm just looking for anything to get that under control.I don't know if it would help or not but it is worth a shot...

No puttin Larry..

• BlackDragon84
    21 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 10:42 AM

Soulcatcher:

It seems like a good idea for single player but it would cause really long multi player rounds.

I don't  know if they could separate the two.....but it would be cool.

It would slow some people down in multiplayer games, I agree.  Others though wouldn't take any longer than they already do.  I already take a ghetto practice swing (without trying to hit the snap) before every shot, even in match play, because if my swing meter is going to glitch, it's almost always going to be on that first swing.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 1:23 PM

BlackDragon84:

I already take a ghetto practice swing (without trying to hit the snap) before every shot, even in match play, because if my swing meter is going to glitch, it's almost always going to be on that first swing.

That is a very sound sound advice to all.

I am just thinking how they implemented the 'pull the flagstick' feature. If  it was anything like that rounds would take forever.

RSS