Forums

Help › Forums

Why no Augusta National

Tue, Apr 11 2023 8:32 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mdpurcell
    7 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 11:30 AM

Wouldnt it be great?  I wonder why WGT can have this course to play?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 12:32 PM

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 1:04 PM

Hey friends. We love Augusta, we would love to bring Augusta to WGT.

If you do some searches, you may find that Augusta doesn't give licenses very often. Historically it looks like they have only let 2 franchises use the course. One was EA's Tiger Woods games (and only the last 3 in the franchise), the other was a Japanese title called Harukanaru. 

Hopefully someday we'll be able to make this happen. 

_CHAMPION 

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 3:21 PM

I truly appreciate the optimism champ,but how about une you already had OAKMONT. I wasn't here when it was part of the game so even an explanation as to what happened would be nice. Thank you  Mr. Champion.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 3:23 PM

mdpurcell:

Wouldnt it be great?  I wonder why WGT can have this course to play?

If you would have spent the last 6 years reading what was going on here in the forums , you would know why . Also if you would have used the search >>>>>>>>> you would also know why .

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 3:30 PM

BOZskills:

I truly appreciate the optimism champ,but how about une you already had OAKMONT. I wasn't here when it was part of the game so even an explanation as to what happened would be nice. Thank you  Mr. Champion.

I can't go anywhere without someone giving me a hard time about Oakmont. XD

Our deal expired with them. I hope we can bring it back some day. 

_CHAMPION 

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 3:48 PM

Not a hard time just inquisitive, as i explained wasn't here when oakmont was part of the game. My reasoning behind the question was rather than dreaming about something that's unlikely to ever happen,(and hasn't been shot). How about something that is already in there.

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 4:03 PM

lonniescott711:
    If you would have spent the last 6 years reading what was going on here in the forums , you would know why . Also if you would have used the search >>>>>>>>> you would also know why .

@Lonnie, 

Don't take this personal, but give the guy a break.  It was his first post in here and your comment will probably make it his last post.  Give the guys a break as they are just asking a question and looking for help.

Don't scare them off because they might not know how to work the forums like you.  Treat others as you would want to be treated.  :)

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 6:05 PM

jabonic:

lonniescott711:

@Lonnie, 

Don't take this personal, but give the guy a break.  It was his first post in here and your comment will probably make it his last post.  Give the guys a break as they are just asking a question and looking for help.

Don't scare them off because they might not know how to work the forums like you.  Treat others as you would want to be treated.  :)

If you looked at their profile you would see that they have a 6 year old account . They also play everyday .Although they have only 1 post in 6 years is amazing but at the same time its also sad . They have been ain a cc for 3 years and havent even posted a thread in their club forum . This just shows how little involved they are in the game which to is a sad thing .

But its not my fault . So I stand by my comments . They have had 6 years to ask that question and it has been answered several times in the past 6 years . Also I do treat people how I want to be treated which is why I didnt berate them to the utmost . No offense taken . :-).

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Fri, Apr 12 2019 6:29 PM

lonniescott711:

If you looked at their profile you would see that they have a 6 year old account . They also play everyday .Although they have only 1 post in 6 years is amazing but at the same time its also sad . They have been ain a cc for 3 years and havent even posted a thread in their club forum . This just shows how little involved they are in the game which to is a sad thing .

But its not my fault . So I stand by my comments . They have had 6 years to ask that question and it has been answered several times in the past 6 years . Also I do treat people how I want to be treated which is why I didnt berate them to the utmost . No offense taken . :-).

What a CLOWN

• PAGES
RSS