Forums

Help › Forums

New Avatar Shirt Colors I Made

Thu, Nov 5 2009 10:30 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 10:50 AM

I just went into Photoshop and tried to make some new colors for the avatars... what do you guys think?:

Eventually I'm going to try more colors and maybe even adding facial hair to the male characters, but only if you guys think this one is good. Please, need opinions!

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 12:12 PM

not bad...but i'm personally going to stay with the white shirt until the tai-dai shirt becomes available.

• sabbath270
    231 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 2:43 PM

Can we get an Angel Cabrera avatar smoking a cigarette?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 3:39 PM

And a John Daly avatar eating a cheeseburger... with no shirt?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Oct 26 2009 11:34 PM

Doublemochaman:

And a John Daly avatar eating a cheeseburger... with no shirt?

... and a beer.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 7:59 AM

Looks pretty cool,I don't know about the facial hair idea? Most of the serious golfers are pretty clean cut.I can't think of one player in the top ten on the PGA that even has facial hair..I think Vijay has a soul patch but you can't hardly see it..

Just giving feedback,

Larry

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 3:43 PM

Yeah but adding facial hair and abnormal colored shirts makes us look like what we are in real life, regular golfers.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 4:00 PM

I do like the facial hair idea LighterDark As far as real life golfing compared to WGT golfing...I'll grow a ZZTOP beard if I thought that would give me a real life average of 60...It might interfere with my swing though...I got Bugs Bunny for an avatar..I guess I'm not trying to get to serious about how my online character looks but I do hope they get the facial hair in the avatar because some people might want to customize their avatar that way...I'm behind you all the way LighterDark..WE WANT HAIR!!! WE WANT HAIR!!!! WE WANT HAIR!!!!! come on now everybody,WE WANT HAIR !!!! WE WANT HAIR!!!!WE WANT HAIR!!!!WE WANT HAIR!!!!!!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 5:32 PM

Personally, I don't give a rat's bottom what they do to the avatars until and unless they fix the myriad of issues we're having now.. then implement the changes that are required to make WGT the best game it could be.

Avatar customization should be somewhere around 34th.... no... 42nd.

GITrDONE:
    ...I got Bugs Bunny for an avatar
    Larry/GITrDONE .. you spelled it wrong...

GITrDONE:
    WE WANT HARE!!! WE WANT HARE!!!! WE WANT HARE!!!!! come on now everybody,WE WANT HARE!!!! WE WANT HARE!!!!WE WANT HARE!!!!WE WANT HARE!!!!!!

FTFY.....

Peace

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2009 5:59 PM

I didn't even think about that Snaike,,,Thats funny...You got a good sense of humor..

Larry

• PAGES
RSS