Forums

Help › Forums

Tiger Woods Pga Tour Online

Thu, Nov 5 2009 9:38 AM (96 replies)
  • STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 10:23 AM

Thanks Yankee. The Game is Awesome.

I have to admit while the game is cool. The cartooniest looks can throw me off and I see about the unrealistic scores. The guy in the lead was at -20. C'mon thats impossible. I do like the game but WGT beats it out for me with its more functional abilities.

• BIGDAWG72
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 12:01 PM

i got tiger 08 for pc  i shot  -27 its a cool game. yes WGT beats it but u can play at lot more places and its easy to get better clubs and balls.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 9:17 PM

I would like to comment on TWO... being accepted and all..

But I can't even get it to start... lol..

And customer service is completely non-existant.

So, take that for what it's worth.

Peace.

• Crusty56
    136 Posts
    Sat, Oct 24 2009 10:29 PM

Having problems Snaike?.

Are you having a problem with the TWO? Cannot login? System Errors?They now have Live Chat to try and help with any situation you come across. Here's how to get there:

1. Main Page select Support on top right of page.
    2. Under Support Links select Live Chat.

They'll help you.

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 12:30 AM

Hi All,

Very interesting post. Thanks to Tibbets for the detailed information.

For me - I'm staying at WGT !! No question.

For all its flaws, and OK there are some issues - meter lag, being the main one, etc - I just think WGT is a lot more realistic than TWO and for me its a real challenge. I just cant come at this -27, cartoonist style game. Its just to easy. As Tibbets has previously mentioned - maybe WGT is to easy. I agree with him on that one.

My income is certainly limited, however WGT is not overly expensive. I just have to cut back on my "CD" music budget - that might be tough though !! :-))

I dont think for a second, as was previously mentioned - that 90% will leave WGT to TWO. 

Its WGT all the way for me.

Cheers Doug

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 4:40 AM

Well, I just got my invite, so I better give it a go.

By the way, can I trust unity player? Not going to harm my PC is it? And does it normally take 5 minutes to update?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 5:15 AM

Snaike:
    I would like to comment on TWO... being accepted and all..

But I can't even get it to start... lol..

Same thing happened to me during the previous Beta cycle. Couldn't complete a single round. (Haven't received an invite to join their current Beta cycle yet.)

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 6:03 AM

(this is not a beat-up-Tibetts thread screw. He says interesting stuff.)

Totally agree

Tibetts is a fantastic player,  would really like to play against him sometime,  i hope Tibetts did not read my post and think i was having a go at him because i dissagreed with what he said  !!!!  See you on the fairways guys & gals  :)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 6:57 AM

Crusty56:

1. Main Page select Support on top right of page.
    2. Under Support Links select Live Chat.

They'll help you.

Not if you can't even get to that page they won't.

• signed up for Beta
    • recv'd 'welcome' email   "Congratulations! You’ve been selected to participate in the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® Online Beta program"
    • Hit PLAY NOW
    • Redirected to TWO.ea.com site
    • Log-in EA account
    • Taken to beta sign up screen
    • told to wait for email.

It's a circle.  There is no Live Support there is nothing but beta sign-up for me.  /shrug.

Don't know what to tell you besides if it's not abundantly clear or intuitive on getting from point A to point B they have failed before they have even started.  Simple as that.

Just another nail in TW franchise's coffin for me.

Peace

• Crusty56
    136 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 8:08 AM

Sorry bout that. Guess you'll just have to puddle along here playing the same two static courses, for the next 8 to 12 months, until WGT decides to give you one more static course to memorize.

RSS