Forums

Help › Forums

Need More Courses

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 25 2009 12:08 AM (5 replies)
  • DonRankings
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 7:04 PM

How many times can we play Kaiwah & Bethpage?  How about adding Augusta or Pebble Beach or Hilton Head or Doral?

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 7:11 PM

and he has 42 ranked rounds played. LOL!

hey... they changed the green speeds what more could you want.

let's see... next we'll be able to place our tee shot exactly where we want on the tee box.  it'll be like playing a whole new course.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2009 7:40 PM

I tend to agree with you Don...We have 7 courses in the infamous "Select Course" menu but there are only 2 full courses..I'd love to be able to play that "St. Andrews" course in full...And before Pascetti gets on me too I will go ahead and admit to my limited amount of play...BUT...Just two courses leave alot ot be desired...About  the most beautiful course in the world...Agusta...I was gonna download a picture of it but the picture itself was something like 20 bucks so I don't see that happening...something to look forward to though...Any addition would be nice...I'd settle for a practice area...Thats what we need...

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 1:05 PM

GITrDONE:
    ....Pascetti....

Y'all should have been here when we had 1 course to play (9 holes) for multiplayer, and 2 CTTH.

Give them time, friends, give them time.  It's not like they are getting $19.95 a month out of everyone for a subscription fee, or a $50 download to play.

Peace

• STUDIOSHD
    180 Posts
    Fri, Oct 23 2009 4:50 PM

Snaike:

GITrDONE:
    ....Pascetti....

Y'all should have been here when we had 1 course to play (9 holes) for multiplayer, and 2 CTTH.

Give them time, friends, give them time.  It's not like they are getting $19.95 a month out of everyone for a subscription fee, or a $50 download to play.

Peace

Couldn't said better myself.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Oct 25 2009 12:08 AM

I'm satisfied for now, as long as they keep me somewhat notified on upcoming information.

RSS