Announcement: Last Chance Flash Sale

Fri, May 10 2019 3:20 PM (118 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 3:19 PM

• HardCoded
    21 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2019 8:34 PM

Money burning a hole in my pocket.. Already have 2 sets of lvl93 clubs... Don't need a 3rd set of the same ole same ole...  hint hint!!

• DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 1:50 AM

CHAMPION

I see the new Epic Flash drivers in the Pro Shop - will there be lots more equipment updates, especially regarding replacements for the R1 (L103), the high level Big Bertha and putter replacements, especially for the L98 Sabertooths and L70 Versa?

We need to something to aim for and WGT needs to sell high level clubs to aspiring players for revenue?

Here's hoping...

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 4:33 AM

WGTChampion:
    I like where your head's at. 

Heads are somewhere?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 4:44 AM

DampandDusty:
    WGT needs to sell high level clubs to aspiring players for revenue?

Obviously they don't need the revenue.

• newby1il
    12 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 6:19 AM

So they remove 50+ Clubs from the pro shop and add a Cally Epic Flash Driver.  Really?  Where are the rest of the new equipment??

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 7:44 AM

newby1il:

So they remove 50+ Clubs from the pro shop and add a Cally Epic Flash Driver.  Really?  Where are the rest of the new equipment??

Give it time my friend. 

_CHAMPION 

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 7:47 AM

We need a 400 yd driver so that we can play red tee from champion tee lol ;)

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 7:51 AM

WGTChampion:

Give it time my friend. 

_CHAMPION 

• philljarvis
    12 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2019 8:51 AM

WGTChampion:

Give it time my friend. 

_CHAMPION 

But what exactly takes time here? This is not like introducing a new course, surely? Why were't all the new clubs ready and out as soon as the old ones went? I'm assuming the characteristics of each club are determined by the stats and the actual make and model is just about the skin? This seems easy to do to me.

The reason I raise this is that this lag really has an impact on players - I used the discount after levelling up to get money off items and planned my purchases around this. Anyone levelling up now is potentially disadvantaged by the lack of options in the shop and the discount is very limited in time. There's no way to prevent levelling up if you want to keep the daily bonus going, and this all seems quite unfair to me. 

The only conclusion I can really draw from all this is that WGT are playing this to gain maximum revenue from players. I suppose that's economics, but they need to be a little bit careful - players will eventually get fed up with this kind of thing and stop playing...

RSS